**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The luck continues

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Was waiting for a champion worthy of that awakening gem I had lying around and here it is! First 5 star ghost, now 4 star Corvus, looks like I can get uncollected faster than I thought :smiley:
eetind6s7dih.png

Comments

• Congratulations!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Congratulations!

Thank you :) my luck was terrible until I pulled that ghost, now it’s just skyrocketed!
    I’m very happy after all that time getting bad pulls that I finally get a chance to progress in this awesome game :)
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    will he be good for 5.2.4 masochism?
    Clydania wrote: »

Probably lol, search up Seatins video, he takes him up to rank 5 as a 4 star and he’s an absolute beast
    I heard Loki is good for Act 5, I pulled him as my 3rd 5* and I LOVE him. Kinda fun to watch him slap someone with a scepter over and over. Plus, he has awesome Buff Steal.

But back to you: AWESOME pulls man, I'd kill for a 4* Corvus!

Haha, I got Loki as a 4 star and he’s helped me with much of the game, for example I think it was Act 4 chapter 3 the last venom boss, I took the direct path and solod him with a Loki because of his handy buff steal
  • Hey Tiger360! That is a nice looking 4* Corvus Glaive you have there. I am glad for you! Congratulations on the pull!
    Hey Tiger360! That is a nice looking 4* Corvus Glaive you have there. I am glad for you! Congratulations on the pull!

Thank you :)
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    i pulled him too for great effect just use 4 combos of medium light medium light to preserve those glaive charges. Then when your power bar reaches two use sp2 and watch him rinse the opponent with his glaive.
    Thanks dude, I’ll keep that in mind, just need more t2 cats because I’ve ran out and he’s stuck in rank 1 haha
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★

He won’t be able to finish fights in 5.2.4. The enemies health pool is too big for a 4* corvus even at 5/50.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »

Probably lol, search up Seatins video, he takes him up to rank 5 as a 4 star and he’s an absolute beast

Wut maso is a whole different beast dude. Basically pop on some cosmic boosts and MLM sp2 into oblivion
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    i pulled him too for great effect just use 4 combos of medium light medium light to preserve those glaive charges. Then when your power bar reaches two use sp2 and watch him rinse the opponent with his glaive.

MLML doesn't work. After your second Medium, you can't attack again without getting countered. Maybe you meant Medium Light Medium, which works.
    Mbizz wrote: »

He won’t be able to finish fights in 5.2.4. The enemies health pool is too big for a 4* corvus even at 5/50.

He’s not my only champ. I’ve got 5 star ghost (going to r3 her and if possible r4, got a r4 awakened sentry, going to r5 the Corvus and got others aswell, I hope I can handle it, but it’s not like corvus carries my team.