**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake R4.

Sort of debating wether to R4 quake or not. Currently only have hype at R4 but I am about to do the same to sparky, just wondering what people’s thought are on her ability at R4 compared to R3, she seems to be reliant on gameplay and not getting hit whilst stacking those aftershocks. Should I do it or wait until I get another science who is truly worth or truly needs it?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Do it. Her damage will go up significantly and the extra health will let survive a lot more fights. Also, I envy you
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited January 2019
    I 4/55 my quake after doing the thorns paths in act 5 with a 3-4 rank up gem. I saved for quite a while in hopes id get a void but once science cc started overflowing i said screw it. Huge difference in damage output and sure enough i use a whole lot more at r4 than i did when she was r3. Faster they fall less likely to get caught i guess. Depends if you can play her decent of course, shes tricky in the corner.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Do it. Her damage will go up significantly and the extra health will let survive a lot more fights. Also, I envy you
    Been lucky I suppose in that the good 5’s I have pulled are pretty useful without dupe. I assure you I have pulled plenty of trash though haha
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Same here. Been hoping for a 5* Quake forever but alas none yet
    Swimmer15 wrote: »
    I 4/55 my quake after doing the thorns paths in act 5 with a 3-4 rank up gem. I saved for quite a while in hopes id get a void but once science cc started overflowing i said screw it. Huge difference in damage output and sure enough i use a whole lot more at r4 than i did when she was r3. Faster they fall less likely to get caught i guess. Depends if you can play her decent of course, shes tricky in the corner.

Yeah she saved my ass for thorns also, had just R5/50 my 4* right before I pulled the 5* version though so was a bummer in that regard. I do like her uniqness, just trying to make the right decision with my resources.
    edited January 2019
    Swimmer15 wrote: »

Yeah she saved my ass for thorns also, had just R5/50 my 4* right before I pulled the 5* version though so was a bummer in that regard. I do like her uniqness, just trying to make the right decision with my resources.

Nothing wrong with waiting. She is worth it though, wouldnt be a waste. She also came in handy this UC EQ, and magik in Variant... actually had me contemplatin r5 her. But i am 2cc from r5 sparky so i wont lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    She's fantastic. Had mine 4/55 unduped since early last year. Finally duped her with this round of featured crystals.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    If I had pulled Sci 4 to 5 from variant, she'd be r5
    She's fantastic. Had mine 4/55 unduped since early last year. Finally duped her with this round of featured crystals.
    Does she need the dupe though? I have a science AG but I was saving for void or something similar. Science is pretty light on for god tier champs though.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Does she need the dupe though? I have a science AG but I was saving for void or something similar. Science is pretty light on for god tier champs though.

Does not need the dupe.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    edited January 2019
    R4 was a huge variant help.

I didn’t like her at r4 until I I had to do variant explore. Everything she did was done at a lower level, just a few more charge rounds. The damage increase from 3-4 didn’t impress me

I used he every AQ for a year plus. She’s one of my favorite champs to play. I thought I’d be disappointed after I r4 her, and I was. But I keep finding better useofor her

Her dupe ability is ricochet, reflects damage back when blocking. Doesnt need it to do what we need her to do. owlxf8yk59he.png
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Sort of debating wether to R4 quake or not. Currently only have hype at R4 but I am about to do the same to sparky, just wondering what people’s thought are on her ability at R4 compared to R3, she seems to be reliant on gameplay and not getting hit whilst stacking those aftershocks. Should I do it or wait until I get another science who is truly worth or truly needs it?

i myself am one of the biggest advocates for quake! do it, and you wont regret it!
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    vwiknszhah6h.jpg

Regular on event quest team, she has helped clear a lot of content with the latest being soloing uc darkhawk without much stress.

Plus taking the thornes path like a boss.