**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have some doubt

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
My account is 4 year old . But I started playing on Jan 2018 . So no beginner bracket and calendar for me ,I realised that after playing one month .
My doubt is I only get old champ from crystals .I have seen so many players whose account is 6 or 8 months old and they have so many new champs released in 2018 . My 5 star roster is full of trash and only 3 good champ imiw, killmonger and wasp .
Always gets old champs .
Is it because my account is 4 years old ?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    His account was stareted 4 years ago, but he started using it last year I think he means.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    His account was stareted 4 years ago, but he started using it last year I think he means.

Yes
    How is your Account 4 years old, but you started playing last year?

Account was created 4 years ago but I didn't played this game .
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Just curious. For a second, it sounded like you got it from someone else.
    Just curious. For a second, it sounded like you got it from someone else.

No , its my account game was online and that time didn't have good internet so installed this game the moment I found that it's online game .then started playing when I got good connection .
    I took me 4 years to get a good connection lol
    My account lvl is 55 .
    But really feel like I keep getting old champ.
    In my alliance lots of people have corvus, captain iw and imiw
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Welcome to the club bro. Sad to say it won't get better so better get used to it or start a new account.
    Kormo wrote: »
    Welcome to the club bro. Sad to say it won't get better so better get used to it or start a new account.

Starting a new account is worst decision .
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I've been playing for 4 years as well. My rng luck has been all over the place. Its all in the luck of the draw; or more accurately; the spin.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    RNJesus
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I don’t have even a Four star Blade, Medusa or Cap IW. Much less any of those as five stars, but you gotta make do with what you got.
    I rechecked everyone's roster whose account is less than year old and everyone have new and better champs .
    I am the only getting more old champs .
    Unfortunately you will notice this a lot. New accounts tend to have better luck with pulls so it keeps them playing the game.

But people keep saying it's RNG
    And they are the same people who believe in beginner's luck.
  • Can't do much about it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    King363672 wrote: »
    Unfortunately you will notice this a lot. New accounts tend to have better luck with pulls so it keeps them playing the game.

But people keep saying it's RNG
    And they are the same people who believe in beginner's luck.

Beginner's Luck (Noob Luck) is just a term used to describe a new Player who pulls a good Champ. Understanding that it's RNG isn't exclusive to believeing in luck. It's just what we call it. Now, there's a whole subsect of people who think new Players get better pulls, but that's equally as subjective. Someone pulls a good Champ, we call it lucky. Someone pulls a lower-end one, we call it unlucky. Luck is a term we attach to it because we have no control, but in reality, it's a computer program spitting out random possibilities with parameters input into it (drop rates).