**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back issues #2

When is back issues #2 coming?

#1 was great and now that i m done 100% and maze, the game feels empty again

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Just cause everything has to fit how fast you clear content? :D
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Any decent top player has cleared it already
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    If you do lots of manual labor you’ll get more back issues

Best response

Back to topic, when are we having back issues #2?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Unless your new to the forum you know kabam won't answer it. Going to get something like "we don't know if this is something we will bring back. however we will pass your feed back to the team".
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Personally, I think Kabam should work on network connection issues and lag. While I understand that endgame players have been clearing this content (most within the first week of release), there are things that impact all players.

Even watch COW, Rich The Man, and Seatin’s videos and you see that inetwork connection issues are abound everywhere. It is not the device of the end user, but something with the game itself.

I feel many more would prefer reduced load times and network connection drops over new or improved content outside of the regular monthly EQ. While the improved back issues would be welcome, it is not what should be the main focus.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Any decent top player cleared lol ages ago too time for lol 2.0?
    The game wont ever keep up with the top guys rush to beat stuff

Speaking of which, it's been 1.5 years since I 100% LOL. Man.. That's quite some time ago.

Back Issues #1 were explored 3 days after it was released. Not complaining. It takes TIME to design such stuffs. Or does the OP prefer BS node combinations?
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237

Speaking of which, it's been 1.5 years since I 100% LOL. Man.. That's quite some time ago.

Back Issues #1 were explored 3 days after it was released. Not complaining. It takes TIME to design such stuffs. Or does the OP prefer BS node combinations?

Yeah, nodes like slumber and stun immunity together lol

Yeah, nodes like slumber and stun immunity together lol

Would be fun
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    100% maze and Variant.....time to go outside, enjoy life, women, friends...men if that's your thing. live life lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    100% maze and Variant.....time to go outside, enjoy life, women, friends...men if that's your thing. live life lol

It is possible to do both if you have the team/skills.