**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Nova??????

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,465 ★★★★★
Leaked Loading Screen??? u5bth5ee38qd.jpeg

Nah I'm just messing. Kinda interested in doing graphic designs and such, so I made this^ Does that look professional at all? Any pointers from actual professionals? It's my first project that I could consider a "finished product"

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Looks good, the text looks a little cramped but definitely very close
  • TheBig0TheBig0 Posts: 18
    The background looks DOPE but nova himself just looks out of place, but I have to say this is FANTASTIC!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,465 ★★★★★
    @XxOriginalxX Yeah, I probably should've chosen a longer tip.

@TheBig0 yeah I didn't want to use an mcoc "asset".

Bonus points to whoever knows what game this nova is from!
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited January 2019
    Marvel VS Capcom 3 (ultimate)?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,465 ★★★★★
    You got it @cUbA_LiBrE 👍🏼
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    I almost though it was real until I read the post and noticed that the Nova was from a MvC game
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,418 ★★★★
    Very nice
  • Nova seems more cartoony than the background. Fooled me at first glance, though. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I hate you...lol

I'm loking so bad to have him on the contest.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 474 ★★
    I thought it was real too. If this is you "kinda interested" you should pursue it. There's a huge market for this in branding. I am a content marketer and I wish I could use custom stuff this good all day. Definitely do more of it if it makes you happy
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited January 2019
    nova is a little off, but it looks fantastic! it looks almost exactly like something they would do. kabam please offer hammerbro a job lol