**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Trading

Don't you wish you can trade champions. And if it does happen don't make it like the gifting badge and does anybody know how to get the gifting badge?

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    SlothBaby wrote: »
    Don't you wish you can trade champions. And if it does happen don't make it like the gifting badge and does anybody know how to get the gifting badge?

yeah you have to buy a unit pack of a certain value
    also although items might work champs is a terrible idea you send me a 5* corvus I send you a groot ?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Sorry but this isn’t a trading card game.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    NO
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Not a chance. Would ruin the game.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Wuld rouin it becasse then a lvl 40 with a 5/65 or a rank2 6 Star Not gone happen.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No just no
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Not a good idea
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This gets brought up from time to time and the normal response is that something like this would be ripe for abuse.

It’s a nice thought and a good suggestion but it doesn’t fit in with the identity of this game.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    my favorite monthly question.

this will get abused really quick and especially in the top.

a friend recently decided to quit and he has 6* corvus and some r5's 5*, i
    would of paid him to get that champion for a trade. kabam would never know, there would be a black market for trading champs

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    The only way it could ever work is if champions are assigned values and can only be swapped for another champ of the same rarity and rank. The first part will never happen though so as a whole it'll never happen.

On a similar note I'd like to see inner alliance item trading, again for only items of the same value. So two ally mates could trade 5* AGs for example or t4cc. Again I know it'll never happen though.

i have 13 6* for any 6* corvus, take my trash 6* and i will paypal u the extra cash for it.
    i can spend 200,400,600 $ and not even be close to a 6* lol just take a look at todays current deal
    10,000 units for oinly 1/4 of a 6*.. A RANDOM 6*

better yet, theres always those lucky people who pull 5* champ from the new featured grandmaster crystal. and i could easily give them $100 or $200for example whatever market price for that new champion.

saves me from opening fgmc myself and from arena,

• _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Trading champs between own accounts
    Might be good idea. Say I have domino and my other account has a red hulk. So if I
    Send my hulk to the domino one it will get
    Me the desired synergy. Also I cannot betray myself whereas trading between
    Strangers could be quite risky if the stranger fails his promise.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    _I_ wrote: »
    Might be good idea. Say I have domino and my other account has a red hulk. So if I

Good idea, I know that I and my 5000 accounts will like that, won't affect the balance at ALL.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

Good idea, I know that I and my 5000 accounts will like that, won't affect the balance at ALL.

And u feel there is balance in this game?
    U mean everything is fairly balanced?
    Rng and those who can spend fortunes
    Surely has not disbalanced it yet?
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    You would need to set up a pool where you put your unwanted champ and then you receive a crystal or get in in game message. where it is randomly spun out only RNG so may defeat the purpose of trading but would still give you another shot.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    no this would be abused so hard by the 1%
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Just make it where the champs have to have equal rankings to be traded an once the trade is finalized theres no trading the champs back.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Don't you wish you can trade champions.

NO! Get your own.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Just make it where the champs have to have equal rankings to be traded an once the trade is finalized theres no trading the champs back.

Ok, I'll trade my r3 5* SpiderGwen for your r3 5* Blade. Same rankings, right?
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    Okay. But who in the right mind would trade Blade for Groot. It should mean it'd be pretty close power
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Okay. But who in the right mind would trade Blade for Groot. It should mean it'd be pretty close power

Hey, I'll give you my blade for your groot and $100.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    We can't gift without abusing it, what would happen with trading?
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    RDT threads are evolving
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You won't betray yourself but you might create a lot of accounts or buy accounts and trade to create a super account. It's a horrible idea and it will never happen.