**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic, Dr.Voodoo or Morningstar to 5/65 ?

P_R_I_M_EP_R_I_M_E Posts: 39
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I need help from community. I really want to have some power control/nullify champ. I can awaken and 5/65 mystic champ. I very much like Magic, but don’t have her as 5 star.
I do have Dr. Voodoo and Morningstar. Both unawakened.
Would you wait for Magic or go with Voodoo/Morningstar ?
Don’t know how good Voodoo and not gonna awaken him to find out without ranking to r4/5.
Morningstar not that good for power control unless they got buff like Hyperion, but she got job done for me with the Champion at resent challenge.
I have Sparky and Blade at 5/65. Don’t have a Ghost Rider as 5 star, but even if I had him he isn’t as effective as champs above for power control and nullify.
Also, I have a little alternative choice. I can awaken Void and rank him up. Would he be a good power control option? Not sure here and he cannot nullify.
Act 5 and Variant 100%, LOL easy path only.
Feel like I need that sort of utility in my Roster.
Please don’t judge to much. I don’t have that much experience in contest so it’s hard to make most wise decision. Looking for advice from more experienced players
Please share your thoughts

Magic, Dr.Voodoo or Morningstar to 5/65 ? 28 votes

Magic
28%
TeddersIJsmutsWerewrymJohn757Kobster84Justcause102Dead1Thanos_Car 8 votes
Dr.Voodoo
32%
igotgame1075NojokejaymPazinatorBirdReynoldsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPrasannamrcyrcle_I_ICELAFOX 9 votes
Morningstar
7%
JayCeeaer20 2 votes
Void
32%
SuperSam57Luke208080hiddenblizzardBranis41BadaxxB_Dizzle_01ace930999Darth_SemzRedlander 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    P_R_I_M_EP_R_I_M_E Posts: 39
    I would appreciate some more votes and maybe some comments as well please
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    I was in pretty much the same position.
    5/65 Blade, 4/55 GR... plus unduped R3 Voodoo and Morningstar. Still waiting on Magik.
    In your shoes, I'd be patient. Maybe you pull Magik. Maybe you have the units saved when the next 5* Vision offer returns. Maybe you dupe Voodoo or MStar.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like you don't use either of the options you listed enough to put your hard earned resources into. Take your time and play with them all to find out which one you can get the most out of.
    FYI...GR and Voodoo have very good power control on SP2 and SP3. If you want power control on SP1, then Magik is your winner.
  • Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Dr.Voodoo
    Voodoo depends on his awakened ability. 100% voodoo all the way he has so much utility, you can poison, 3 different kinds of power control and a regen at the start of every fight.
    Or you could wait for magik but her big selling point is the power control which she has unawakened.