**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* feature crystal announcement

Comments

• also don be surprised when they don't answer this thread on why the same champs are back in this new crystal...just ignore it until it goes away that's Kabam's motto
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Im just happy they put in sparky tbh. I was hoping they would so... and this roster looks better than the last one, good enough for me to have a few goes at it anyway.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    10/24 is not bad in my opinion. Better than the ratio of trash in basic which is what you're "paying" extra for. That said it would be nice to swap out Rhino-esque garbage with some more moderate level champs. There is a big enough pool now to put mid-level tier champs along with the true featured champions. I'm just glad that HTD and KK aren't in there
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike You said https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/260900/#Comment_260900
    That is correct. If a Champion is in this Crystal, they will not be in the Crystal that comes next, but they MAY come back in the Crystal following that. The only guarantee is that they won't be in 2 of these Crystals back to back.

Old Man Logan, Rhino, Spider-Man and Captain America are in the current and next feature. Why the change? Why not announce it? Why not put 4 different champs?

Credit to /u/FenicoV for noticing
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    why would you put in iron fist, she hulk, drax and some other very lowly desired champs?

can you guys take this idea from me (and im sure others have the same idea) and make a featured 5* champ that DOESNT have TRASH champs.

its kinda of stupid that for 15k someone can end up with a she hulk, or an iron fist or drax or someone else whos utter trash.

do you guys know that 5* shards still require some effort..
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Still no answer about the 4 champs being in the same crystal
  • zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    I though I was the only noticing this, @Kabam Miike are you gonna change the pool or are you gonna leave it like this?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    no
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Now maybe we can get some more awesome champs in the featured crystal... Spider Gwen, Colossus, Falcon and Hulkbuster come to mind.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yup, Rhinoiron and man (classic) are two of the worst champs.

No fair editing your post man. 😂
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    List has been updated..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    List has been updated..

Has it? I just checked and it isn't updated for me.
    List has been updated..

The post has been, not the list
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    List has been updated..

Has it? I just checked and it isn't updated for me.

Same here; it was edited a few minutes ago but still looks the same
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    YES IT HAS YOU BLIND PEOPLE

YELLOWJACKET
    MODOK
    MAGNETO

They have been replaced with the 3 repeats
    YES IT HAS YOU BLIND PEOPLE

YELLOWJACKET
    MODOK
    MAGNETO

They have been replaced with the 3 repeats

They should have replaced 4 champs though
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    And it's been updated. We've replaced Old Man Logan with Magneto, and replaced the 3 repeat Science Champions with: Yellowjacket, MODOK, and Spider-Gwen.

Is this an out-of-season April's Fool joke?
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Please tell me again how they don't consider trash champs trash like the rest of us do 😂 at least Modok is a nice upgrade

Ye modok is decent but yellow jacket and spidergwen
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Some people are never happy demand change then complain they got change
    Like to be honest I’m still gonna go for it hoping for stark or symbiote supreme