Options

The chances of getting a good 5 star

ighosstlo267ighosstlo267 Posts: 1
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I’ve opened more than 20 5 star hero crystals and I’ve never gotten a 5 star hero that was above teir 4

Comments

• Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    7%
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Me too. I’ve opened more than 100 5* crystals and never gotten anything above tier 2. Got Magik SL CG Iceman IMIW etc etc but the only tier 1 champ, She-Hulk, has eluded me. The odds are so low!

On a serious note, tiers are arbitrary rankings set by someone. The higher the “tier”, the fewer champs fit into it, similar to a pyramid. Which also means the % of pulling a champ from a certain “tier” is lower than the rest.

So just hang on and be patient. Good things will always come to those who wait.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    probably around a 10-15% chance.
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    85 openings.
    Great champs:
    Blade
    Domino
    Killmonger
    SL x 2
    Voodoo

Good champs:
    GR x 2
    Gwenpool x 2
    Proxima
    Wasp
    Hood x 4
    Modok
    Crossbones

Actually adding things up definitely puts things into perspective. I’m at roughly 7-10% great champs (depending what you consider GR)… 25% overall “luck” even though duping hood three times skews things a bit. So let’s call it 20%. Also worth noting, out of the 85 openings I have 55 five stars...

Doesn’t take the sting away from 20+ terrible opening in a row... 😂
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Also I think I had 20 openings of garbage before I started saving for Blade featured crystals. 10 of those before I got SL (my first good one. Worthless unawakened so he was bittersweet. Didn’t get an AG for him for about 6+ months) 8 more before I got Blade on the last day they were available. So yeah, hang in there. Eventually they will come