**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six Star Champions

Does anyone have the value of sense to have the thought is it worthwhile to have a costly 6*Star as naturally a lot of cost on spending the amount of needed Gold, Catalyst, ISO-8. Is it worth it to boost up the needed items to spend an average amount at a high cost to us. Do you think by formating the chance as a low chance to not much chance to a low amount of shards on the go as little to offer and when it is on offer the Price Tag is to high as off putting. To test if a 6*Star Champion on the go to somehow challenge the deal to the fan to see if he would spend anything at all on a Six Star Champ even if it was readily available. Note if you haven't got the champ in the first place or nowhere near, then spending time on items to boost a six star is not an option because you haven't got one. Then if a customer has one, can you see if he sees to spend any kind of funds to do it up at the usal cost as more Sales productive to get on a trail for more transactions. I would consider £27.99 as the limit to what I might consider as an option to buy one or be keen to have a similar Tournament to the latest gain a Five Star Champ to set a limit to open up for at least one six star as a test to see if any fan would find the value on items spent as worth while to invest on the character to boost up with Gold, Catalyst and ISO-8 as more than enough items to give that the sense to how far would any customer go on spending on a 6*Star Character. You have to have the six star champ in the first place to spend on it. if you haven't got one then you can't spend on it at all. How about to go out to test us based on a one off limit to see the influence on a more sensible approach to have a high rated character to have a high rated expenditure. You have to have it to spend on it. Maybe an assualt course to gain one or sell one for a good price to see if you get the influx of more cash sales to open up the value to sell one to influence the incoming cash flow ito Marvel Account at a higher rate by a fixed sale at a sensible price than no sale at all when on offer to the normall rejection when overpriced to no sale at all. so to gain more funds on what the customer can afford is what you get in return for at least one six star champ test to evaluate, calculate how much the customer would spend on it overall. What would be great is to have a Tournament with a mass 2000 shard milestone reward on VS Mode on a chance to battle it out to get us keen on an excitement to be keen to boost up its requirements, by opening the six star champ aspect to have less or no selective fuss by the limited format for limited sales. To give it at least a chance to test us out on what we can afford is to a least offer a one off limited chance for th fan to spend on at one six star on increased cashflow based on increased and expansive availabity would influence the movement of sales relative to sell more opportunitys to the customer to find us lot to put in our funds to spend. You have to have it to spend on it. What use is a limited 6*Star Availability that is equally limited to to the surrounding finances to go nowhere on not having the champ. Would you set the fan to have the chance somehow to have at least one six star champ to find how much icons he would spend time on money on to have one on the go to how it is at the moment to lacki n sales because of subject of availability as it is a bit difficult at the moment. I would say for at one six star on an open wavelength would increase the odds to rise the income of Financial rise based more productive sales on a moderate and sensible approach to give it more availabity. To make it more available by moderation, wouldn't giving the customer the thrill on having the excitement to spend thier funds as more motivated to have a good reason to go shopping to what is on offer to an actual sale without to much fuss other than to know cash funds can readily go on the increase when you open and expand the opportunity by giving the customer a bit of fun on more availability on Six Star on more of a chance to sell so we can buy what you got online to ffer to get us spending something than not spending anything at al. So what make more sense No availabiliy to not much money or cash funds going anywhere or increase a fair chance to gain a six star on an incresed opportunity for us to shop online with Marvel. That is what I would say better to sell something than none at all like virtually the customer walks to an empty shelf with nothing to buy, but if you put it on the shelf for a good price then the custom would be good to spend, thus increasing the amount of funds that go into the Marvel Account on Sales Productivity to rise on the Stock Market on Wall Street and the FTSE Index by noting the way to incresed shares on the stock market based on more numerical sales by having the product on what the customer might want. Test that out and I would put it to you more sales on six star on what we can afford is to see you go up in the world when seeing account figure go up where broadcasted by rising shares by expanding THE SIX STAR CHAMPION SHARES PLOT. At least give the punter aleast one six star champ. Test it to clculate increased custom to incresed sales to see if you make more sales, more funds, more shares and more financial activity on the rice on mre Marvel Funds on the Marvel Accounts. Does any of that make sense?. If it does it might be worthwhile to test it out on an affordable and open 6*Star Champ. I hope you prosper with a lot of Fortune at stake to open up and expand the customers availibity to spend with more openess and Confidence to get the Marvel Staff and the Fan kept happy and stisfied at all times. My money goes where it goes on what you got. In this case The Customer is Always Right because he or she knows where to put the money, on if you got it I'll buy it for a fair share. To give the customer a chance of satisfaction is to satisfy the the Sales that Marvel can go on the rise for more Profit made in the selling buisness to build on incresed chanses to increased shares by increasing the multitude of currency by going on an open money making spin. Give it a chance and us lot will give you our money. Based on availability is the answer. To git some injected boost for our custom, at least put a least a limit based on offering the chance of obtaining 1 or 2 amount of 6*Star Champions. On giving even at least one champ out on productivity would give The Marvel Company A Great Deal of Good Fortune, like a good stack of cas funds in the Marvel Account for your company. Am Iright or wronng?. If I'm right I will spend and if I am wron then I will not spend. It is only based on a obvious situation that is tight and narrow making not much money on income to act upon opening up the expansion to sell to make The Lucky Fortune Cookie By The Chinese New Year in February on The Year of the Boar. The Animal is based as an Holy Entity. I would predict and enimate Profit by Mass Fourtune to go on the rise by making the six champ more ready on the go for faire share on the stock market by increasing the Sales figure to what can be the start of a rise in income related sales to test us out for the month and I gurantee you lot at Marvel to gain good sucess and prosperity in natural fortune to be fortunate. Open your Promotional Sales to the Marvel Customer to give them a moderate chance to balance out the no fuss attitude and make more sales than normall for at least for a month. To gain Mass Fortune is to test it out and give the customer a insight to have a thrill tobuy items needed to boost the Character Up, to get us more keen and more motivated. Even to the sale £19.99 a Six Star Character to Limit at 3 would produce a influx of Good Fortune rather to have than nothing on the scene. Have everything, something even than nothing. By having limited or no productivity, how are you going to make any money at all. To put in a decent offer is to produce Customer Satisfaction by the Marvel Price Guide Gurantee on a Promise of Customer Satisfaction. A Definition of Good Fortune by Mass Multiplicationbased on subject to availability. Luck and Fourtune may go your way based on putting an average chance on medium odds to gain a 6*Star Champion by simplyfing availability by the way you may want to promote your Champions for a Sale to find the likleness to Scale Up in The Financial World for Stock and Shares. Opening up would open the chance for Marvel to produce a lot of fortune as soon as you get on to it. Making and Taking action to even it out would and can be THE GOOD FORTUNE: FORTUNA! HECUMA!. Expanding the openess to care less about who gets what at no limits is only setting a route to relase these champs into the Marvel Universe thus being in the position to sell well to gain that kind of Treasure. The Customer is Right in this case and only naturall funds can fill your Marvel Buisness Account. Then on those values we can be equaly right based on moderate Trading on more sensible Pricing or even Productive Amount of Items on Bundles can only give Marvel a Satisfing rise in Sales Figures. I am right again. Now it's up to you to simplfy shares based on The Sell or Buy Simplicity on Financal Shares that can only rise in Glorifing Gold that you have been looking for. Having the vision and sigh to make a lot more money on the Financial Structure, to only Strengthen Productivity on Marvel Shares on the Stock Market. Thats what I call Buisness sense. Right again for the third time. See if you can market the spiral that circulates amongest the Greatest Fortune should you decide to increase the availability of Six Star Champs, by offering the production to the Customer.

Comments

• Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Where do I sign up?
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    What are you asking in a simple one to three sentences. are asking are 6* worth ranking simple answer will be an obvious yes , as long it one you would use. All I see is words words words blah blah....