**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you guys think this will happen????

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I am beginning to feel that the SUPERIOR IRON MAN SUIT would appear in the AVENGERS: ENDGAME......What do you think??WHY (COMMENT BELOW)????

Do you guys think this will happen???? 57 votes

Yes
1%
Jyotishka 1 vote
Maybe, who knows?
29%
RikuremaSungjHairyslugicm4266Hellboyy9999Gustavo20TinoMiaInChargeOfMissilescrystaldsmithFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDisgruntled_User_123sickboy9Wakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlueSpiderBroMidnite93GUARD1AN 17 votes
Not possible
68%
AxeCopFireFallencircusLe_Marv_8fish8sixMidknight007Darkrider05LordPiyush24ManChildSixshot1OrcDovahkiinHammerbro_64Duke_SilverPizzabeatYouconfusedMattManJohnLocke117CupidVulcanMMelkerlannerosilverseraph 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    Maybe, who knows?
    Its possible but i doubt it. The Superior Ironman suit was created by Tony after he was affected by a Kree (i think but i could be wrong) virus and it made him insanely arrogant. He then based his suit off of the symbiote race and since neither of those has had much time in the MCU it is very unlikely to happen. But hey this is Marvel that we are talking about so we can't rule out anything at this point
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Not possible
    i thought that superior iron man partially inspired the iw armor
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Not possible
    They would have to flesh out some more story for the superior armor story to make sense in the movie universe. It will be interesting to see how many more films Robert Downey jr has left in him because there are alot of fantastic story opportunities for the iron avenger still.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Not possible
    Isnt it made out of a synethesized symbiote? ... venom, carnage etc, no symbiotes in MCU as of now
  • Options
    Not possible
    Nope. Probably just another version of his IW armor. Plus, I'm pretty sure this is Downey Jr.s last film as Stark.
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Not possible
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    They would have to flesh out some more story for the superior armor story to make sense in the movie universe. It will be interesting to see how many more films Robert Downey jr has left in him because there are alot of fantastic story opportunities for the iron avenger still.

I think endgame will be his last same as cap