**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your latest 5 star pulls

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    kjo6sfjr1f7a.png
  • SietzscherSietzscher Posts: 20
    The first 3 crystalls in 2019 brought Agent Venom, Electra dup and Agent Venom dup. At the end of the week i will reach the next crystal. I hope to get a mystic Champ. Only 5 Champs are mystic of my 52 5*s. One of them is Ucol. The others are Dormamu, Loki, Mephisto(all undup) and Juggernaut dup.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    gtmyebllhsmk.jpg
    U wanna see my second one
    6yurbubsvvck.jpg
  • Kamala
    Hulkbuster
    Duped iron man
    Hey kabam thanks for the hiemdall and void but can I have a domino please need her to get through act 5 and she's my fav champ and you can give me some trash champs after if I get a domino😃
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I don't want to, mainly because I'm still in shock that my last 5 gave been utter pants and left me contemplating my life.😐
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    edited January 2019
    8half9p82b10.png
    I like carnage but the others don’t have use for
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    edited January 2019
    The next was Red Hulk, did not take screenshot because he's nothing compared to Corvus hets4nxqfwil.png
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Got Morningstar and Sentinel. Not too shabby
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I got Heimdall on my latest crystal. I've tested him now and he is really fun to play. he's going to r3 indeed.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    bqc5ogsz1ni5.jpg

u9x7n4r6q4my.jpg

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    My last two were hulkbuster and iron fist. It's been a bad run. Sigh.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Pulled corvus basic on thursday last week, got the dupe yesterday. Used the r5 gem from variant on him directly!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    miss kk, bpcw
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Cyclops
    Angela
    Yondu
    Hela
    Kingpin

Are my last ones
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Last 4, kingpin vulture, red magneto and Howard, spectacular pulls,.can wait for the next one, my wild guess is she-hulk or Kamala khan
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Old man logan abd rhino
  • fvci58xscx5n.jpg
  • Trolled tbh
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Rocket racoon
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Out of the 11 champions, Spider-Man classic and Iron Fist duped. I've got nothing but craptastic 5*'s from the 5* crystals. Doctor Voodoo being the exception, though he is unawakened.
    So, I saved up for a 5* featured crystal...got Old Man Logan :(
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    23lay2pm036l.png
    cr309y46m8mb.png

Gulk was great. Blue Cyclops was alright because I needed a defender.
  • YubelYubel Posts: 2
    Here we go

7sdynvf16rwf.jpg
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    5* hyperion duped, Modok Duped, iceman, killmonger, yondu, angela.. can name a few more and my base rate is 150k
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    ucxsazzq55sk.jpg