**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get rid of the help request altogether

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Just take it away. Free some servers space. Give everyone who logs in 1000 ally chips. Problem solve.

Comments

• Options
    What about the additional quest energy and reduced cooldown arena timing? How will that occur?
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I've previously suggested the reduced arena cooldown should be baked directly into your champs while in an alliance.
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Agreed knock the refresh timers on champs down, add 1000 loyalty to the daily crystal and be done with it.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    keep it for quest energy but remove it for arena.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I agree. Eliminate it 100%. Especially for arena requests. Simply reduce the refresh timers if you're in an ally. Add the 1000 loyalty to the login calendar or create a daily login crystal that is activated by being in an ally.

I stopped requesting arena helps months ago because the lag it generated was intolerable. Only time I'll make help requests is if it's the last thing I do before an exteneded log-off time (going to bed, back to work, etc).

Additionally in the more active allies, we will frequently see 200+ requests every time we log in which end up discouraging anyone from doing it. No one wants to sit there for 5 min clicking the Help4 button only to realize it's glitched out and isn't working...again. Meanwhile my energy refill request goes unanswered because it's buried in that mess.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Ahh the ol' get rid of the help button post. Been a few months since I saw one of these.

The Help button is fine as it is.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike what do you think sir ?
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Ahh the ol' get rid of the help button post. Been a few months since I saw one of these.

if we must keep it, lets add a "Help All"... least they could do
  • Options
    Lo4eath wrote: »

if we must keep it, lets add a "Help All"... least they could do

For the little that it does in arena. I say scrap it. Keep ut for quest only.
  • Options

Look a smart ass with nothing to say. Lol
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    While I appreciate the reduced arena cool down times and increases in energy the help button is broken beyond reason. In an active ally you’ll be lucky to get through 200 help requests before the button simply breaks and stops issuing helps; and that’s if you bother to go that far as you can have 5+ minutes of help requests in the log. This means energy requests are buried underneath arena requests and go unfulfilled. The arena helps end up throwing rhythms out of sync as your champions do not refresh in step and seemingly randomly. None of this is harmonious and leaves users frustrated with thinking they are being ignored by their ally or the game itself is bugged to the core. Not a good look for the game.

Also help requests can be kicked back to you so the time you spent asking for help is undone and you get to either scroll past used champions or request for help over again.

A suggestion I would make is tie helps to how many alliance members log in or are logged in relative to the requests and auto fill those requests. The loyalty shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out how to distibute, could even just do a faux thing where people still tap help to claim loyalty but it does not actually fulfill the requests.