**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i just got a 4* colluses i want opinons on if hes good or garbage

i just got a 4* colluses i want opinons on if hes good or garbage 117 votes

good
11%
TacoScottyDrake2078OrcDovahkiinShtickRickAssumedNamehiddenblizzardjilanibuxXxOriginalxXLiamS1990Pit_KalantakQuicksilver245GUARD1ANLabais55 14 votes
garbage
88%
SiliyoDrZolaLeNoirFaineantA_Noob_Is1Darkstar4387FreakydJRock808CrkwestRiise81PiviotTendersquadPcc880FineDogTheMidknight007Alex13369SpiffywinbiglerHasnandooSungjMkh 103 votes

Comments

• ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    garbage
    Without a shadow of a doubt.. shite
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    garbage
    Don't feel too bad my last 2 5 star crystals were both groot, the chances of that happening are so small but it happened :(
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    garbage
    Tied with groot as worst champ in the game
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    garbage
    Tied with groot as worst champ in the game

I would say Groot has the upper hand because he can heal and do ok damage when he's angry.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Arena fodder at best. Just pulled that metal turd 3 times in a row from 5* crystals.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    garbage
    He’s a god tier champion, maybe even beyond god tier. Loads of great utility and incredible damage. He’s amazing on both defence and offence.

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Since he is available in 2 and 3* I have to assume this is a troll post. If you haven't got him in any other *level to evaluate him yourself I'd suggest playing with him and making your own decisions before investing resources in him
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    good
    He’s a god tier champion, maybe even beyond god tier. Loads of great utility and incredible damage. He’s amazing on both defence and offence.

Absolutely
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    garbage
    Play with Him. U are obviosly at beginner Level so:

He is usefull When u got no bleed immune.

But beside this... Any other bleed immune is better. Yes i consider Groot over Colo Since He can shorten debuffs.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    garbage
    Congratulations, you just pulled a
    41x41ncptcwb.jpeg
  • garbage
    Cassy played 3 years have 1 6* and 12 5*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    garbage
    Cassy played 3 years have 1 6* and 12 5*

You’ve been playing for 3 years with that many 5* and a 6* and don’t know Colossus is trash? Troll post confirmed.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    good
    I like him for his bleed immunity...that's about it. His sp1 is a joke. Sometimes I run him with my maxed out Scarlett Witch, Majik, Juggernaut, and Hulk for the synergies.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    good
    He is a good champion if you use the right synergies. He can do some damage and isn't too bad. I do think he needs to be buffed to make him a little bit better than what he is now
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    He was my 1st 4* way back. He helped me with a lot of content.

Then I got other 4*'s.
  • garbage
    ****, dont bother
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    I want to say both but it depends on where you're at.
    I have fond memories of running him, symbiote spider-man, and a third that I can't recall in AQ when I was just starting out but that was 3ish years ago now.
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    garbage
    He was the only 4 star mutant I had till I completed act 4. He is at 4/40. He is alright when you have no other options.
    My suggestion don't rank him up more than 3/30.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    garbage
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Don't feel too bad my last 2 5 star crystals were both groot, the chances of that happening are so small but it happened :(

My first four five 5* crystals were Voodoo, Dormammu, Spark, Dormammu. I'm not complaining, but the odds are definitely weird sometimes. I think my first two 4* champs were Jane Foster and Jane Foster.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    My first and second 4* heroes were deadpool xforce and colossus so dont feel bad
  • garbage
    Colossus just all around sucks.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited January 2019
    good
    He's too op kabam should nerf him he's actually beyond god tier😂
  • sluggetssluggets Posts: 6
    garbage
    T
    Colossus is OP!!!!