**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A four star should be guaranteed from the featured 4* crystals when you buy a bulk of ten

If your spending 1500 units i think this would be a nice change, especially for people who go weeks without getting a new character.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Or how about spending those 1500 units on refreshes and grind for the champ instead?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    Or how about spending those 1500 units on refreshes and grind for the champ instead?

sure but why does there have to be only one option available to use units?
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169

You could do that but there are a lot of people that grind in the arena and still don't get the champ...

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Grinding the arena sucks. At least no more 2*s in featured crystals.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Just don't buy featured crystals
    Easy fix
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Just don't buy featured crystals
    Easy fix

buying them has and will always be an option im just asking for a tweak that i think is fair
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    It's not fair, and would completely make the arena obsolete.
    That's the whole point of the crystals. They're a gamble, where as arena is more of a guaranteed, take it in to your own hands type thing.
    You can get lucky, and get feature with 150 units, or spend 3 days earning it.
    I know right now you're bitter, as we all have been, but it just doesn't make sense.
    And they already have guaranteed champs through the shard system.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Naw 10 crystals is too easy 40 seems more like it and I mean getting the featured 4*. Getting any other 4* should be purely on chance
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    How many lottery tickets do I have to by to get a guaranteed JackPot?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    How many lottery tickets do I have to by to get a guaranteed JackPot?

Infinite
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    1500 units for the 4* featured? it's too damn low, they'll never add it. Considering the usual 2500 units for a 4* crystal deal, you can't ask for 9 tries + the featured one for half the price
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Apache wrote: »
    If your spending 1500 units i think this would be a nice change, especially for people who go weeks without getting a new character.

They charge 2600 units for a 4* crystal, through the offer that pops up after getting a few 3*'s, but you think they're going to guarantee you a 4* because you spend 1500 units?
    I didn't mean 1500 to get the featured I mean 1500 units spent on 10 crystals bundle should net you any four star
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I didn't mean 1500 to get the featured I mean 1500 units spent on 10 crystals bundle should net you any four star

Its a lotto system cant expect anything
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Its a lotto system cant expect anything

true, i play another game where they have a set up with the suggestion i have and it seems to be popular
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Why? You get screwed out the champs from hackers/mods anyway.
    wray1976 wrote: »

Why? You get screwed out the champs from hackers/mods anyway.

but but they resolved that issue
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Again. They already have a system in place like what you're talking about with shards. You have to buy more than 10 or so, but you also earn shards other ways than just buying crystals. So it really balances out and arguably even works in our favor because you can earn them rather quickly.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    If this system were implemented than there would be an inflation of 4* champs and the newer featured ones would loose their uniqueness vibe really quickly
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

That kind of makes the 4* crystal offer that comes up after you open some crystals kind of obsolete don't you think?

Why on earth would I want to buy a 4* crystal for 2500 units, when I can have 10 tries at the featured hero crystal yet get a guaranteed 4* champion at the end of the 10th try?