**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Axo4545 wrote: »
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Google saying that the 21.2 update not in playstore isn't on their end because they haven't received it from Kabam. Is this true?

Google told me the last up was the one in December. They don't even show they have this update.

It wouldn't be listed until they push it.

I know it wouldn't be listed until they pushed it but Google should know if they recieved it to push it. It not being listed(in the app store) is why we don't have it.

It won't be listed until they push it. Google receives it well in advance. They list it when it's pushed.

That's what i'm saying. Google says they have not recieved it. What part of what i'm saying are you having trouble with?

The part where you're saying Google doesn't have it. They have it, it's just not pushed live yet.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Google saying that the 21.2 update not in playstore isn't on their end because they haven't received it from Kabam. Is this true?

Google told me the last up was the one in December. They don't even show they have this update.

I know it wouldn't be listed until they pushed it but Google should know if they recieved it to push it. It not being listed(in the app store) is why we don't have it.

It won't be listed until they push it. Google receives it well in advance. They list it when it's pushed.

That's what i'm saying. Google says they have not recieved it. What part of what i'm saying are you having trouble with?

Where'd you get this info?
  • lilyth23lilyth23 Posts: 95
    compensation gains expert + artefact et titres pour bug donjon cristaux ami kabam M. please
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Cyzada wrote: »
    Bah, probably the game got flagged due to some fun algorithm at Google found the word: "Devil" in it.
    Has to be manually checked, but the person doing that have gone on vacation, or some other nonsense reason.
    @Kabam Miike: Any possibility to give Android users a link to the APK file so it can be sideloaded?

Not a bad idea actually

The part where you're saying Google doesn't have it. They have it, it's just not pushed live yet.

So you work for Google? If not then you have no idea when they receive it.

I don't work for Google, but I do understand the process involved with releasing a Build. Google has it in advance. That's how it works. I'm not sure who you were speaking to, but if you're implying that Kabam hasn't even given them the release yet and are planning on releasing it today, I'm not sure you understand how it works.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I was able to log in on my shafty apple device to do heroic difficulty of the event but cant really do much more on that piece of garbage. Will this cut me off from compensation
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    6 hours since update went live on apple and still nothing for Google play.
    kabam mike ......un iphone pour tous svp
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    6 hours since update went live on apple and still nothing for Google play.

6hrs? I updated 14-15+ hours ago for iOS.
    surtout il reste 19h avant la nouvelle QE ..... l'épreuve aurait dût commencer après l'ancienne quête ..... surtout pour 400 éclats 4* pour le niveau 3 heroik

I don't work for Google, but I do understand the process involved with releasing a Build. Google has it in advance. That's how it works. I'm not sure who you were speaking to, but if you're implying that Kabam hasn't even given them the release yet and are planning on releasing it today, I'm not sure you understand how it works.

Google. I don't claim to know everything, like some people all I know is what I was told and since that person actually does work for Google, no offense, but i'm going to go with what they or kabam tells me instead of someone that doesn't work for either of them and is basing their response on a normal situation without knowing if something might have happened this time to make it a abnormal situation.

I never claimed to know everything. I claimed to know how releases work. If you don't take my word for it, that's entirely up to you. There's a process involved with these things. Google receives it in advance and releases it at their own discretion.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Yes i have seen threads about it, and yes were waiting for 'update' but dont you think it would off been better to put day 7 with the rest off the days? We worked our socks off for day 1 to 6 trials and now we cant do it because off some update, anyways im prioritising my AQ got my 3 best champs doing Alliance Quest hence why even if we do get the update i wont be able to do the hardest trial, and for some reason kabam always comes out with a excuse blaming '3rd party' factors over they own mistakes! When i did master and that darkhawk immense Lag cost me countless revives because i havent witness any lagging like that before yet you blamed my 'device' even though countless other players had the same problem, #useless and #taketheblame for once!!

Google. I don't claim to know everything, like some people all I know is what I was told and since that person actually does work for Google, no offense, but i'm going to go with what they or kabam tells me instead of someone that doesn't work for either of them and is basing their response on a normal situation without knowing if something might have happened this time to make it a abnormal situation.

I never claimed to know everything. I claimed to know how releases work. If you don't take my word for it, that's entirely up to you. There's a process involved with these things. Google receives it in advance and releases it at their own discretion.

So your saying nothing ever goes wrong that could mess up that process? Must be nice to live in a perfect world.

Clearly it does because we are waiting for Google to push it. What I'm addressing is the claim that Kabam never even gave it to them, and is passing it off as Google's end. The Notice specified that it is delayed on Google's end. The process with these things entails giving it to Google sooner than the day it is intended to release. It's not rocket science.
  • Still no update yet
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Is it possible that the 21.2 update Kabam intended to give Google was bugged, and now Kabam is scrambling to fix it?...And that's why Google is saying that they haven't received the update?

So your saying nothing ever goes wrong that could mess up that process? Must be nice to live in a perfect world.

Clearly it does because we are waiting for Google to push it. What I'm addressing is the claim that Kabam never even gave it to them, and is passing it off as Google's end. The Notice specified that it is delayed on Google's end. The process with these things entails giving it to Google sooner than the day it is intended to release. It's not rocket science.

So because kabam claims one thing and Google claims another we should just blindly take kabams word for it without questioning it? I was told the same as you by kabam and I was told by Google that they had not received it. Why should I believe one over the other without question? That's not rocket science.

I'm not taking Kabam's side, or Google. I'm taking the side of logic and previous knowledge.

Logic is that **** happens that we know nothing about.

That's not logic. That's suspicion.
This discussion has been closed.