**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So kabam

So kabam if the update isnt out tomorrow does that mean the monthly quest cant be ran? If thats the case what about resources about to expire that people have saved(energy refills) for the monthly quest will they be comp them back or will i lose the 180 units worth

Comments

• Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    fdjl9ny0lx1q.jpg
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Okay, now you're just abusing, lol 😂😂😂
    Those energies are A MONTH to expire, if it's expiring it's because you're inventory is full of those, you can't blame the delay for not using it
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Okay, now you're just abusing, lol 😂😂😂
    Those energies are A MONTH to expire, if it's expiring it's because you're inventory is full of those, you can't blame the delay for not using it

So they werent allowed to save them for the expected Event? Okay Forum police, not sure anyone was expecting these issues.

They were saving it since the begining of the last Event, why didn't they use it on the last one?
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Lmao whatre the odds. That kinda sucks bro lol
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Iv'e had this problem before, with Marvel Insider rewards, and the energy refills would expire before next monthly event. So I had to use them on something. Hopefully you didn't let it go to waste.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Slayer is correct.

Not every item has the same countdown in the stash.
    Actually i did finish last months event and i have had nothing to use those on i was asking what would happen if update for adroid users wasnt active in time for the new monthly quest
    And yes the time frame for energy refills is not a month it is 12 or 14 days if i remeber right
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Update is out stop bickering
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

The update is out but android users still can’t do anything for February. Is it not fair to bicker over completely unfair neglect?
    Im not bickering lol was only asking something and also answered something
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They were smart for doing it that way. Would you rather wait till feb 6th or it not work for some and others it work and then they get to double dip? The community would have a HUGE uproar if they allowed some android users to double dip and not other Android users and iPhone users not be able to double dip.
    Hey hey calm down this post wasnt meant for people to agree over the outage or the delay till feb 6th it was about if it would effect the EQ that comes out today but it wont since update is out now so please chill and play nicely people.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

The update is out but android users still can’t do anything for February. Is it not fair to bicker over completely unfair neglect?

The only thing that Android users missed out on was Day 7 of the Trials.