**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke cage

How about Luke cage gets unbreakable buff each time he activate his special attack? Just like juggernaut gets unstoppable. I think this could make him more usable.

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Any champ whose sig only activates once per fight is trash teir, unless they have a strong passive or excellent effects on their specials.

Hawkeye sig only activates once per fight but his special 1 power drain makes him a decent champ

There are a lot more with lousy sigs and passives and this creates an imbalance in the game.

Luke Cage is one of the worst and definitely needs a change. I think he needs a chance to proc indestructible every time he is hit by a critical attack. The physical resistance buff is useless really as is the exhaust debuff applied after a special.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    How about Luke cage gets unbreakable buff each time he activate his special attack? Just like juggernaut gets unstoppable. I think this could make him more usable.

I think activating on every special would be too powerful. But resetting it so that it can retrigger after, say, using special three would be analogous to Ghost Rider being able to reset his judgments after special three. I think that could be within the limits of game balance.