**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone having issues with Block the last 24 hours? [Under Investigation]

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, several members of my alliance are reporting the same issue to me. They go to block and the block simply isn't there.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    yes this happened to me with mordo
  • Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    24 weeks you mean.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Hey OP. The team is currently looking into these issues with blocking, and will hopefully have an update ready within the next couple of releases. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. The team is currently looking into these issues with blocking, and will hopefully have an update ready within the next couple of releases. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Couple of releases? This meant to be rude, sarcastic or just... a joke?
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I'm having parry issues, but it's likely because I'm terrible.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Gari90 wrote: »

Couple of releases? This meant to be rude, sarcastic or just... a joke?

Unfortunately, I think it is simply the truth. Maybe they need to move some health potions to clear room in the warehouse for more spidergwens to distribute in crystals.
  • Options
    HQ101 wrote: »
    So, several members of my alliance are reporting the same issue to me. They go to block and the block simply isn't there.

Anyone else having this issue?

• Options
    I got banned 716 hours
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Michaelx23 wrote: »
    I got banned 716 hours

Yes, but you are an admitted hacker. What did you expect would happen?
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

It's going to hard in AW and AQ , and losing champs in both caused us , either lose in both or spend units to revive, really these days I am not enjoying the game it's more like struggling and keeping up with the current issues. Every day there is something new, issues that we are facing isn't frequent that u can notice easily, and I can't record so it's hard to explain as well.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Is this the block in the middle of a combo bug or the evade for no reason bug?