**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your latest 5 star pulls

Comments

• CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    And two days before
    nxu2bzfjoxcd.jpg
    All garbage for 5 months til these
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    ghost
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Colossus, Magneto, Sparky, Beast, then just pulled Domino. This was after a few months of Colossus-type pulls.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Morningstar and Venom
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Well there's this...
    lqjbiumgn2xm.png
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Khan and khan, then Spidergwen last night
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Duped moon knight. Not too bad
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Duped Moonknight (yet again, sig 80). Not happy
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    5lyphfd3zrkf.png
    My latest pull great start to 2019 last year when I opened my last 5* I got her and now my first 5* in 2019 2 in row
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    edited January 2019
    Rhino, Spider-Man, SpiderGwen, Miles Morales, duped Civil Warrior, Iron Patriot, Black Panther Civil War, Captain America, Vulture and Loki. 500 shards shy of my Kampala Khan later tonight F u Kabam
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got red skull 5* think he’s better then iron man and rocket
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Last 5 were Howard the Cuck, Tinfoil Man, Cancelled Daredevil 2x, and Stormy.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Old balls Logan from featured.
  • Omega red yesterday, made up for months of bad pulls.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I wanna boycott mutants, I have one science character, OG Cap, I have 9 mutants out my 30 five stars, and another majority of those are cosmic, in the past week alone I’ve gotten X-23, Nightcrawler and Omega Red. I like the Omega pull. But I have too many mutants...my goodness. I pulled nightcrawler yesterday and I shouldn’t be so disappointed
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    MODOK, OML, Rogue, Korg
  • Bigboy1081Bigboy1081 Posts: 32
    edited January 2019
    ao3fa7uagqg9.png
    Pretty good pull
  • azhie06azhie06 Posts: 33
    I Got Voodoo, Voodoo, Quake from featured and last void from basic
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Proxima Midnght and Groot
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    From a featured 5*...which would ordinarily be great except for the fact he’s now L188 and I have AGs for tech, mutant and science and could have used about half of the champs in that crystal.

Best part though was the fact that the connection problems message obscured the reel as it slowed so I couldn’t really see who it was. Good times...

Dr. Zola

dzfw35eu68h5.png
  • First 5*... 1st Avenger lol
    xatoshtg88zr.png