**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Its just a game

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I see people complaining about bad pulls in 5 stars and 6 stars and I get it. But the thing is its a game and it always will be. Once you get used to it.. it gets a lot easier and it happens to me all the time. I know that Eq's tend to be tough and sometimes some nonsense happens but that is the part of it. If you can't beat it now there is always a next time and Event Quests at least last for nearly a month. Missing out on rewards happens to all of us and thing is there is always a way out and if the game starts to stress you out maybe one thing you can do is take a backseat and see what is stressing you out. That is the reason why burnout happens.. if you are burnout you stop enjoying the game for what it is. For me the only reason I play this game is I am a marvel fan and that I like doing challenges and will ask for advice if i am stuck anywhere. That is what the forums are for... for helping every summoner be it beginner, mid tier player or end game player. To be honest my favorite part of this forum... is the meme threads that is where you.can get to relax and share some laughs! 😁 My conclusion is its just a game and if you feel the stress just let it go and do whats best for you! Kabam is here to do their job but it is always necessary to point out their flaws when they are wrong and also appreciate the good they do. Happy gaming summoners!

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I think were gonna be friends lmao
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Ya, ppl take this too seriously. Come crying the forums... saying content is too hard (& occasionally too easy Lol). It’s just a game. If you can’t do it, don’t worry. Chill out, it’s just a game. You’ll get better & be able to do it in time.
  • BobbyCecBobbyCec Posts: 8
    edited January 2019
    I do understand your point and I respect it, but there is a short percentage of people who take the game as it is. There's people when dying at a sentinel or in aw they respond "it is just a game"... I do get that but it is game so it is going to be well played or get hung. Smh on these people. There's someone feelin this way?
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Mannnnn i dont even care if i get crappy 5*s anymore since ive gotten enough good ones to settle and be happy..
    But 6*s man... i know some people have A LOT of them by now... but unless youre in an ally gaining 6* shards regularly, the 3-4 month grind for a 6* is kinda painful.. i know there will be time for more, but i can only imagine how those felt when their first 6* was a deadpoolxf
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    @JJG guess who i used againt emma frost during eq? Symbiote spiderman sometimes underrated champs are so useful.
    nah i just gave up on that one :disappointed:

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    agree 100% just finished exploring chapter 1 of this man this monster and pulled a 4* abomination rollover from void
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    @StarDarts_89 to be honest most of them had it easier i mean i went in with a full team of mystics against the Thing of all people I never been destroyed so hard before. Lesson learnt dont use mystics againt this guy got him down after second try. 😂😂😂

Seatin did the same on his Live Stream... going in with Dr. Voodoo Lol. Thing is definitely not “Mystic Friendly”
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    It's "just a game " until you pull back to back colossus and dupe OML on your 3rd pull. Then it gets personal.
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    It's just a game. Stop making posts about that