**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Night Riders Legends

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    3:13 +/- 30 seconds

5/65 sparky, suicides, big boosts far from optimal run.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    S2k_Walt wrote: »
    I thinklxpy6ko0axdj.jpeg

I think I’ll be pushing it :neutral:

When will they post results? This is my first legend run so not really sure how that process goes. I know if I get it they will send email but if I don’t then I wont get notified. But how do I see how my time did?

Should be safe, quick investigation shows most recent shortest cutoffs around 3:25

Around the Friday after the Wednesday of the next EQ’s release you will see a post (linked above alread, or search “hall of legends”) and the names of the top 100 will be posted.

• S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    I thinklxpy6ko0axdj.jpeg

When will they post results? This is my first legend run so not really sure how that process goes. I know if I get it they will send email but if I don’t then I wont get notified. But how do I see how my time did?

Should be safe, quick investigation shows most recent shortest cutoffs around 3:25

Around the Friday after the Wednesday of the next EQ’s release you will see a post (linked above alread, or search “hall of legends”) and the names of the top 100 will be posted.

Thanks! With your time, you should for sure get it... taskmaster was a real pain. That petty much ruined it for me. But hopefully I will get it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I thinklxpy6ko0axdj.jpeg

Thanks! With your time, you should for sure get it... taskmaster was a real pain. That petty much ruined it for me. But hopefully I will get it.

I bet you'll get it with that time! I got 3:17 on my run and was around 50th.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I thinklxpy6ko0axdj.jpeg

I bet you'll get it with that time! I got 3:17 on my run and was around 50th.

Thanks for the encouragement!!!! Hope so man! I don’t see how some of u guys do that every month just for fun lol....
  • Just posted 3:04
    5/65 CG
    AM
    YJ
    PM
    DS

Max suicides and Glass Cannon.

Constant 20% atk and 30% boosts.

Been playing since 2015, but this was my first attempt. Really hoping, I’ve been wanting a legends title for a long time.
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    My time was 3:17
    5/65 CG

Full boosts and suicides.

Using ipad 6th gen.

What devices did everyone else use?
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    3.09.50 this round. Slower than last month’s but I guess I’ll take it.
  • MarvsterMarvster Posts: 9
    3 hours 38 minutes (94 min heroic + 124 min master)
    R4 CG, full gass cannon, full suicides, 30%/20% boost, iPhone7
  • FoxxFoxx Posts: 6
    I did in 3:45 4/55 CG suicidal full on iPhone 7 was my first attempt so as my time was abysmal was to buy an iPhone xr after Christmas and try next month
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Gonna be cutting it close, i was 3:19
  • RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    3:44 w/Sparky, Blade, Ghost Rider, Doc Oc, Miles Morales, Sparky and Blade maxed 5*
    MRod77 wrote: »
    Gonna be cutting it close, i was 3:19

I feel the same with 3:17. +/- 30 seconds.
  • Did mine in 3:21 with blade r5.
    is it enough?
  • RaidouRaidou Posts: 27
    Wizkid wrote: »
    Did mine in 3:21 with blade r5.
    is it enough?

Last month you would be around position #60 in the top 100 with that time. This month, who knows? But it's a good time.
  • Raidou wrote: »
    is it enough?

Last month you would be around position #60 in the top 100 with that time. This month, who knows? But it's a good time.

Thank you so much for your words.
    I've been playing the game for 3 years+, really want the title.
    Heroic went well but as soon as I started Master weather turned absolutely terrible 130mph winds and heavy rain, glad my cellular network didn't shut down completely as it does most of the time.
    Raidou wrote: »
    is it enough?

Thank you so much for your words.
    I've been playing the game for 3 years+, really want the title.
    Heroic went well but as soon as I started Master weather turned absolutely terrible 130mph winds and heavy rain, glad my cellular network didn't shut down completely as it does most of the time.

No prob! my alliance mate was the one who had that time so I can guarantee it

I had 3:36 last month and I did not make it, I remember a guy had 3:28 and he was #89, so the cutoff was around 3:30, but imagine that there was 30 people in between the 3:21 and 3:28 !

good luck
  • SchodiacSchodiac Posts: 6
    edited December 2018
    when will the results be available & where do we go to see how we placed if we get it?
    Schodiac wrote: »
    when will the results be available & where do we go to see how we placed if we get it?

Probably 2-3 weeks.... if you get it you will be notified in game. Also they post the scores in the halls of legends. Not sure about the times tho.
    Should we find out this week????
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    I just got mine in my in game email 10mins ago. kkikvo4yasoe.jpg
    weejwztw8wrj.png
    5aoaddie5lnt.png

I made it 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 3:17 was my time
    So S2K_walt made at #67 with a 3:17 time. Gotta assume nobody over 3:30 got it.
    Looks like the cutoff was right around 3:20.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I had 3:40 and missed
    3:24 and did not get it :) sigh i guess this i the limit of an ipad...
    RSoxNo1 wrote: »

Where do you see the list and times?
    RSoxNo1 wrote: »

Where do you see the list and times?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p2

list is here.. times... ppl post times here or on reddit sometimes. the wizard guy had 3:21 and he made it 92th place, I had 3:24 and I did not make it :)