**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are my 5* shards

Last week I did a mixture of expert and epic depending on my champs being locked in war and AQ. Expert was 300 5* shards. Last night I complete expert with rank 4 4* champs I had a little bit of a struggle but thought worth it for the shards. I then get phc shards? What's this about Kabam? Have the rewards been nerfed because if they have I won't bother at all with this content.

Comments

• jimibegoode83jimibegoode83 Posts: 70
    Here are the screenshot of the rewards
    This is the rewards
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Scroll to the right, they are probably off screen. Otherwise, forums can't give you your shards. You'll need to file a support ticket.
    Not there mate I knew what I had before and the same after
  • Hey there, as someone mentioned, the rewards from the Trials can sometimes show up in a way that pushes them out of view, but they can still be seen if you scroll to the left. If it helps though, you can get in contact with our Support Team and they can confirm exactly what you got and help you out if anything was missing if you let them know when you completed the quest.

You can reach them directly form the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.