**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your latest 5 star pulls

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    50irj4ksdsrz.png

Finally got something good on featured crystal #9. Technically I'm 2-9 this crystal as I pulled Red Skull but it feels like 1-9 lol. Really wanted Ghost or Korg but still happy with Emma.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Not happy.back to back ****
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    uff06hnnhn7q.png
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    8half9p82b10.png
    I like carnage but the others don’t have use for

If you get to know Nebula you'll learn to love her! She's very versatile.
    - Tank an SP3 and heal it all back
    - Power lock your opponent for up to twenty seconds
    - Annihilate almost anyone with insane shock damage; without even hitting them.
    - Take on Ultron, Vision and Sentinel bosses as though they were Symbioids.
    - Not to mention double immune and decent base damage.

Or do you just not need her as a five star because you've already got her at 5/50?
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    karnak from featured 5*. FML
  • LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    I just recently became uncollected. So, every 5* crystal is still super precious. Unfortunately, I didn’t get very lucky so far.

Starting from last summer: She-hulk, Juggernaut, Star-Lord (yay!! but unduped, naaah), Cable, Psylocke.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I know the reel means nothing, but he was between an IMIW and Cap IW

w799x8wg3jx0.jpg
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Venompool - King Groot - spider Gwen dupe - sentinel
  • I pulled a Red Skull from basic.. Is he good???
  • Last three was Corvus Glaive, L. Cage and Ghost
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    King groot after missKK and bpcw. keep pulling trash champs for very long time already, no good pull in months
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Pulled her a few hours ago, along with a 6* massacre
    7hc4xaxzvxpn.jpg
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    5e7tuxdj05f9.jpg
  • Mine were 3 over the course of a month
    1) Dr.Voodoo
    2)Magneto
    3)Crossbonws
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Pretty rough for me

Gambit
    GG
    Magneto (3rd time pulling)
    Loki
    Juggs

• I duped my 5 star ArchAngel!!! Beyond God Tier
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Hey, no hate here. You guys have your fun, but why is this an interesting post? A thread of just people saying they pulled a particular champ has nearly 2K views. It is remarkable to me that people seem significantly more interested in simply hearing about some dude opening a crystal, then actual discussion about the mechanics of the game. So many of these posts are simply “I pulled *insert champion*. There’s going to be someone who pulled each champion. Do people just want reassurance that some human somewhere actually pulled the champ they want?

Sorry. Had a few drinks. Clicking through the forums. I just don’t get it. So many posts. “I pulled Blade”. Amazing! It’s like 1/130. Ha

I predict hundreds of people who collectively pulled every single champ in the game.
  • This week:
    Red skull
    Iron man
    Iron fist
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    Sentinel
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Well let’s see. Garbage, garbage, garbagep,then there was that awesome god tier garbage. I don’t open anymore. Just saving for 6months to a year. Tired of being disappointed every week. 10k shards for just utter garbage kinda deflates ya after a while
  • Vulture, Hulkbuster, Iron fist...
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Darkhawk and then Hyperion.
    (I am really lucky)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Everybody is after the same 20 or so champs. I don’t understand why they are surprised at not pulling what they want. There’s like a 15% or less chance you will pull that bomb champ you want. The math is right there. I’ve opened probably 75* 5*, and I have 9-10 really sweet 5*. Which is what one would expect. You would think....

Opened my 4th 6* today and popped Karnak. Killmonger, Hela, Loki, and now Karnak. Some niche champs, and one awesome one. That’s exactly what I would expect out of 60 possible champs. Used Loki In Variant a bit. That was cool. S**t happens. You’ll get more crystals. This game takes a long time.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    For me, these posts do help because at times you feel like you are the only person in the world with bad luck. You visit the forums and see there are others just like you, and in come cases with worse luck. I guess its a way of commiserating.

On the other hand it does give you hope when you see and hear that while bad luck can run for a while, it does eventually get better.

my 2 cents