**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Blade in 6* feature crystal

I just realised our fav daywalker has been added to the 6* feature crystal....not long till he will be in the 6* base pool i guess????
qquhdhz64qa5.jpg

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Um....dude, I don’t wanna get wooshed but you know that’s the 5 star crystals right

Wher abudt to say that to.
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    Oopps my bad close this thread then lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oopps my bad close this thread then lol

This is why you fact check lol
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    What’s hilarious is I had a friend say this to me a month or so ago and I had to break news to him as well about him looking at 5* feature crystal
  • This thread was featured on my google browser’s front page. I almost had a heart attack. Please delete this. Lol
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    pshhh, 6* blade. thats a funny joke.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Think blade will be like Thor and scarlet witch, not released initially, but maybe in a distant future
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    Honest mistake, but super funny!
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Lol, they should bring blade in a 6* crystal.
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    I agree. With all the new defenders, like Korg, Medusa, imiw, etc, blade isn't as dominant as he used to be. Still good, of course, but no longer a must-have for awa
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The exact same thing happened to me
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    You think they'll ever release a 5* SW now that 6*s are getting acquired a lot more?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    There’s a meme thread...