Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Recovery Mastery (Void Regen with KM synergy)

Does the Recovery mastery also increase voids recovery by 15% every time a debuff is applied? I've been debating getting the mastery but he's really the only champ i use regularly with any kind of regen.

Comments

• The mastery is worth it for the future, even if you don't have too many regen champs at the moment.
    And it does work with that synergy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 6,484 ★★★★★
    Isn't his regen per debuff something fairly small anyway like 1%?

If so, recovery would just make it 1.15%
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    yeah it wouldn't end up being much better than it is now. still helps alot in longer fights though. / thanks will-o. I'll keep it in mind and hopefully get some more regen champs in the next few weeks