**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nothing to do Sunday-monday afternoon

Is it me or is there nothing to do on Mcoc for about 24 hours Sunday-Monday??? Haha

-100% Heroic, Master and Uncollected
-Finished AW early
-No AQ
-100% Act 5
-Reached all the milestones on crystal cornucopia arena
-did my epic trial run
-did my LOL run already this month

Anyone else feel the same way? Please weigh in on this subject

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    slow down then take your time i just completed uncollected like 5 minutes ago, i go at a sow pace so i always have something to do
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I get you! I feel the same! I solve it by playing another game!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah, to be honest the Crystal Arena is not very motivating.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I love the people who tell you that Sunday is the day they need off from the game and you need to shut up and go outside. 🤦🏻‍♂️ They have the inability to understand that Sunday might just be the perfect day for some arena grinding for some.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    I love the people who tell you that Sunday is the day they need off from the game and you need to shut up and go outside. 🤦🏻‍♂️ They have the inability to understand that Sunday might just be the perfect day for some arena grinding for some.

I do agree. Weekdays I don't have time to spare to grind anything. Sundays however gives me plenty of time to chill with a game sometimes. Wouldn't mind having the possibility to grind for good rewards then.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    How about starting a channel to teach other Summoners tips and tricks to fight with champions or fight against champions?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Sunday afternoon/evening is so boring I was just dueling my alliance mate's 6* domino to use up some duel credits that were expiring.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Save some units by not buying refills and 100% UC on the first Sunday, then Masters on the next. The next 2 Sundays you can do dungeons. :D
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Some nice, static grinding content would be nice. Right now I do it grinding for t4b shards. It's minimal, but I guess over time it will make an impact on t5b shards for me.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Is it me or is there nothing to do on Mcoc for about 24 hours Sunday-Monday??? Haha

-Finished AW early
    -No AQ
    -100% Act 5
    -did my epic trial run

SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAM. THIS GAME TAKES WAY TOO MUCH TIME AS IT IS.. DONT ASK FOR ANYMORE CONTENT..

While I do generally agree with your sentiment, not everyone has a family or access to that family all the time.

For me personally, I have no kids and my wife was working the late shift all weekend so I literally had nothing to do. The weather outside was awful so that was out as well.

All I want is an arena with rewards that are worth actually spending a little time in.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134

-Finished AW early
    -No AQ
    -100% Act 5
    -did my epic trial run

SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAM. THIS GAME TAKES WAY TOO MUCH TIME AS IT IS.. DONT ASK FOR ANYMORE CONTENT..

Did you think about taking into account how long he's been playing? Maybe he's a veteran and has completed all of this over some years. Act 5 and LOL were released in the early spring of 2017...Almost two years.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I do agree. Weekdays I don't have time to spare to grind anything. Sundays however gives me plenty of time to chill with a game sometimes. Wouldn't mind having the possibility to grind for good rewards then.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I normally have down time on Sunday evening - night. I want to play a game. This game offers nothing at that point.

Well, I have said this over a 100 times. So, we are just wasting our breath here.

This. These. Yes.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Play another game? I have been enjoying my time away from MCOC. I barely log in anymore. The game as a whole has become very stale. Of course I started playing this game in the beginning so it’s been about 4 years. But virtually everything in this game is a stale grind. AQ is super annoying especially with all the Sentinels and the wacky AI, nothing changes with war. Same old maps, same old nodes, same old rewards. EQs are the worst. Nothing new has changed about them since they happened. The only thing that really changes are the nodes seem to get more and more crazy. Most of the side quests are regurgitated content from before. Don’t even get me started on dungeons. Forget about nothing to do on Sunday-Monday, there’s really not much to do on any day anymore that’s new and exciting.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I try the champions I do not use often to defeat WS in ROL ....and I understand why I never use them :D:D
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    A top player like you playing Cornucopia is beyond my understanding, thats just pure addiction
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218

-Finished AW early
    -No AQ
    -100% Act 5
    -did my epic trial run

Did you think about taking into account how long he's been playing? Maybe he's a veteran and has completed all of this over some years. Act 5 and LOL were released in the early spring of 2017...Almost two years.

IM ON THE SAME BOTE AS HIM. I ALSO 100% VARIANT.
    ASKING FOR MORE CONTENT IS JUST ABSURD LOL.