**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

“Professional Gamer” Authorize us to have careers.

I would like kabam kaylee to address this issue please. She is brand new therefore kaylees motives or alterior motives are not set in stone or selfishly biased... I would like a fresh pair of eyes along with her new energy to cover this critical, maybe life changing topic for some of us. A new era in online gameplay... Whats the difference between a politician or lawyer? Why not allow some of us to earn a living playing the game? Let us be Professional gamers. There are no exact formula or model one “should” or “should not” follow on the road to entrepreneur. Self made is self made, period. Creative wise I know there’s something you could think of kaylee. Alliance wars? 1on1s in areana? Tournament entry fees? Vs mode entry fee? Something. Anything. Here’s something I saw in another game.x83jpwyqw772.png
qhh5e1uwj40y.png

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    What are your ideas, because you must have some if you want it to be a thing. But with no PvP aspect, I don't know how that would work.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    NO
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Really brainstorm it. Think of the revenue that can be generated on a universal scale. Marvel is not going away from the big screen. Think about brand, perception for future generations. Magazine coverage , news coverage, a website for general public to view alliances and track the best in the world . Their social media accounts , biographies, future inambitions etc.. To put this into better perspective regards to branding and revenue for the contest. Really think HARD about Dana white where he started with his vision and dream for the UFC. Think NFL.com NBA. Com as far as player profiles and how the public can monitor results. Public speaking engagements, interviews,real life ambassadors/players endorsed by Kabam via 3rd parties like adidas , fila, Nike , north face, Red Bull energy etc To increase popularity and max kabam bottom lines to ultra high levels. Someone already has laughed at me in the comments which is funny. Because 1 sound of laughter is less than nothing compared to the endless flood Dana had to get use to. If he wanted to presevere forward. Thank you
    FYI when you think UFC , Ronda rousey Jon Jones
    When you think soccer , Ronaldo
    Basketball , Lebron Kobe
    It’s good business sense to prop up the best and brightest to grow your audience and revenue streams
  • MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    i don't know exactly how it would works but i'm in :) i really like the idea that i would be able to earn something for playing mcoc while i'm spending in game around 4 hours a day . . . great idea :D
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Kabam and their Whales get blubberier is all I’m hearing tbh nothing for ftp’ers
    Really, if you want to make money playing the game, get good, record videos, get a highly successful YouTube channel and there ya go.

But like another commentor said, you WANT something, have no ideas on how to implement it, and want a new FORUM MOD to figure that out for you.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    With the state of the game most of the time, you really think they would be able to implement something like this and have it run well enough to work? Maybe once the game (as it is now) actually functions like it should, only then, should they even consider something like this.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I would like to see the internet shut off around the world for 24 hours.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    you want to earn money from a free-to-play game? this aint TF2 homie.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Go make a youtube channel.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I would like to see the internet shut off around the world for 24 hours.

In a nonharmful way I totally agree with this haha
    Arena mode 1 on 1s , 3 on 3s(best 2 out of 3 for high wagers) $1,$2,$3,$5,$10,$20,$50,$100,$500.
    Done deal.
    Already did just have to upload content
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Mcoc is not an esport. You can't turn mcoc into a esport and add gambling as well. You just can't
    Agame86 wrote: »
    Arena mode 1 on 1s , 3 on 3s(best 2 out of 3 for high wagers) $1,$2,$3,$5,$10,$20,$50,$100,$500.
    Done deal.

But again, you are playing against AI. MCOC will never have PvP capabilities, which limits what you want to do. There are very few reasons to ever lose an arena fight when it's against AI.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    In order for wagering, it has to be against someone who also wagers. No way am I wagering on an AI against anyone.