**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Storm

Storm is one of the most powerful X-men but I feel her abilities in this game is very much lacking. At the moment, she only has the ability to control lightning. With her powers, she can control weather and its elements - snow/fog/wind/heat. I think she should have this buffs/debuffs in a way similar to Scarlet Witch's VoF (ie random) or could be based on her health.
At start/100% health - she applies Coldsnap (snow)
75% - she applies Incinerate (heat)
50% - she reduces ability accuracy (wind)
25% - she evades projectiles and her SPs become unblockable (fog)

Its about time Kabam gives her the powers/abilities she deserves.

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Storm is one of the most powerful X-men but I feel her abilities in this game is very much lacking. At the moment, she only has the ability to control lightning. With her powers, she can control weather and its elements - snow/fog/wind/heat. I think she should have this buffs/debuffs in a way similar to Scarlet Witch's VoF (ie random) or could be based on her health.

Storm is already a beast. She's one of the hardest hitters in this game. Storm relies on the enemy's power to hit harder. The more enemy's power bar is, harder she hits with her specials.x44h8vpb2d3m.jpeg
    3swqb1azgryd.jpg
    644y8vkhjwuo.jpg

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Storm is legit. Edit carnage or iron man.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    @TonyStark i agree. And that 3rd sp2 crit is insane. 50k. I suppose with synergy? But its not just the damage rating, talking about more of her abilities/utilities and end game use. I felt the developer just didnt bother to spend time with her design.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »

Storm is already a beast. She's one of the hardest hitters in this game. Storm relies on the enemy's power to hit harder. The more enemy's power bar is, harder she hits with her specials.x44h8vpb2d3m.jpeg
    3swqb1azgryd.jpg
    644y8vkhjwuo.jpg

Is that a 3rd party software that I see
    Is that what it is? I was thinking it was a screen recorder?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Is that what it is? I was thinking it was a screen recorder?

Not with Hit Per second and Damage Per Second
    Interesting. Lol. And you can see the first picture w/o it is clearer (and Storm has lower PI).
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    This would make a lot of sense if you nerfed her attack a bit to compensate for the extra powers. She shouldn't be that heavy of a hitter, but I agree that she should have more of her abilities showcased.
    This would make a lot of sense if you nerfed her attack a bit to compensate for the extra powers. She shouldn't be that heavy of a hitter, but I agree that she should have more of her abilities showcased.

@Captain_Maim yes, I would be ok with the slight nerf on the attack, you can always bring the crit mutant team as synergy for that. But to ignore all her other abilities is unacceptable. Again the developer just didn't try hard enough.

• Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322

@Captain_Maim yes, I would be ok with the slight nerf on the attack, you can always bring the crit mutant team as synergy for that. But to ignore all her other abilities is unacceptable. Again the developer just didn't try hard enough.

@Reinstag I agree, and I can see that storm is a personal fave of yours, and that's why it's so important to you. Right now however there are a lot of very simple coding changes that could be made to improve quality of life for all regardless of favorite Champs.... In essence, I agree but think there are much bigger fish to fry. For instance: 30 alliance members but 25 friend capacity? Ridiculous. Haha

As for Champs, electro should gain charge when hit by electric attackers such as storm or the hood. Incinerate should do double damage to groot, while cold snap and shock should do double damage to robots. (kind of a counter to their immunities, and it just makes sense) also, I'd rather see cold snap slow movements then cause damage.
    @Captain_Maim LOL. That is true mate. Honestly just got Storm as a five star, and I didn't have her as a 3 or 4 star so wasn't really playing with her a lot. But since I got her, I was trying her out and realized a lot of things missing with her.

You are right - a lot of other things that need to be addressed in the game first. Just pointing this one out there.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    TonyStark wrote: »

3swqb1azgryd.jpg
    644y8vkhjwuo.jpg

This guy just outed himself as a user of 3rd party software...lol.