**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game or the phone is unresponsive ???!!!

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
First Time I died on this Node ever With Big Boosts,
What a bug on game server and unresponsive Games with this new update πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Using iphone 7 plus
3gb ram 128 gb rom
With letest Update game and letest update iphone.

Added Slow Motion in my fight to catch perfectly what was happend to me in game.
With new game update we are getting lot of trouble in Top tier Alliance war!!!

Here is video proof
https://youtu.be/ODa4rMumlE4

@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Lyra
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139 β˜…
    Not sure if this is a bug you miss-timed the sp1, better luck next time bro.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thank you so much @Welderofortune2
    It wasnt chain the special 1
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123 β˜…
    There's a non responsive controls issue going on affecting various devices
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319 β˜…
    Yes there is, it's happened to me several times over the past 2 to 3 weeks, I use a galaxy 6s and an iPad mini 2 and it has happened on both devices several times, this issue has happened to me in the past about 6 months ago it was doing something similar, lately mid combo my champ just stops attacking and stands there, usually costs me a combo atleast, which is not good in a game where if u get hit on higher difficulty your dead, very frustrating.
  • FangedWangFangedWang Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    I'm having these same problems with my iphone 6!! As soon as i get into the fight, all control is lost and no matter what I tap, my champ will stand there and do nothing and be completely unresponsive. It's really costing me time on this game because i cant do a single fight. I've been kicked from my alliance now because of it