**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Brawl and Oscillate be together in Trial of Alchemy day 7?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Let's get thing clear first.

Brawl: The defender goes Unstoppable passive for 5 seconds, every 10 seconds.

Oscillate: The defender gains periodically Fury and Armour Up for certain seconds.

My problem with Brawl node since its introduction, is the fact that the defender/opponent actually gains Unstoppable passive every 5 seconds.
How?
During their Unstoppable time which is 5 seconds, the cooldown time for the next Unstoppable runs at the same time too. So basically, when the current Unstoppable passive ends there's 5 seconds left for the next Unstoppable to come up.
You can't really do much damage to opponent within that period when they have a high health pool especially when they play defensively.

Now, add that with OSCILLATE node, your chance to die is significantly high if you slip up. Even a R4 5-star will take a high block damage when Oscillate Fury buff is active.

I know a guy fought Hyperion with these nodes combo and I don't know if he made it or not BUT it's stupid.
Hyperion's constant power gain and being Unstoppable? A new nightmare!

Even if you have Cap Infinity War, you can't nullify the Unstoppable passive. He only can do that on Unstoppable active like Juggernaut.

So, share with us your thoughts on this.

Of course, I met one yesterday and Kingpin was on that nodes combo. I quit that epic difficulty.

Should Brawl and Oscillate be together in Trial of Alchemy day 7? 12 votes

Yup
41% 5 votes
Don't know. Never get that nodes combination
58% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think hyperion is the only one that is really bs on that node. Everyone else is pretty manageable if you bring an AA reduction champion or use ghost like I did
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    NO
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Chris_This wrote: »
    why don't you have a "no" option? Or is this meant to troll us?

I accidentally posted unfinished for that part and can't change it back. So I just proceed posting it anyway.
    Yeah, my bad. Sorry
  • Options
    ab28pab28p Posts: 1
    I think they should change the timer on brawl like after finishing first unstoppable then start 10 sec timer for brawl