**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free 5* crystals!!!

Why are people that are not playing the game getting free 5* crystals, but ya that spend money and effort and log in everyday get a 3* star with a slight chance at a 4*, and we are the ones that deal with these targeted sales every single time we complete something in game, 1200 t3 frags for 250 unit, rank up pack 650 units to take a 4* to rank 2. Dealing with all that garbage every day is full time players should get a 6* crystal

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about a "come back and play" rewards? If you are, who cares. They can give whoever they want, whatever they want to come back and play. If you play everyday, you are getting more than them anyways.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    So if you never paid for a product, got to use it for free for a long time, quit using it, and then expect a big gift to use it again without paying for it?
    Does not compute...
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I’m just wondering why I took an 8 month break and never received a single offer like this. Maybe because im F2P and not worth enticing back...
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Yeah I have seen people are getting this for not being active ymt1m62v1rap.jpeg
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    I’m just wondering why I took an 8 month break and never received a single offer pick this. Maybe because im F2P...

Well according to Bird Reynolds, if you’re free to play, you don’t deserve the rewards, so I’d ask him
    I agree with @BirdReynolds
  • Options
    JamesnptonukJamesnptonuk Posts: 108
    I don’t see people’s problem here, it’s only the same as receiving a special offer from somewhere you’ve shopped online before trying to get you to spend again with a discount code or special offer, or a car dealership inviting you in to test drive the latest model because you bought the previous one, if all you did last time is went in and kicked the tyres and left without making a purchase where would the incentive as a BUSINESS be enticing you back.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Dark_Side_Modo08 you’re confusing rewards with a gift. They gave you a game you can play for free. You gave them nothing in return. Now you want even more. There’s nothing more to say about it. Kthxbyeeeeee
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    That's ridiculous. I can come back after a few months for a free five star and 1500 units?! I can buy those carbon mastery cores I need.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    That's ridiculous. I can come back after a few months for a free five star and 1500 units?! I can buy those carbon mastery cores I need.

Theres no set time period or guarantee you'll get it.
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    A few rewards, understandable, but a 5* crystal😂, come on now

why due you even care?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Why are people that are not playing the game getting free 5* crystals, but ya that spend money and effort and log in everyday get a 3* star with a slight chance at a 4*, and we are the ones that deal with these targeted sales every single time we complete something in game, 1200 t3 frags for 250 unit, rank up pack 650 units to take a 4* to rank 2. Dealing with all that garbage every day is full time players should get a 6* crystal

Hi,

To clarify, occasionally, we will make different offers available to different players at different times, and have done the same for Gifts. This applies to those given out recently, which are aimed at players that have missed out on the events we’ve run over the previous months.

We do these kinds of things pretty often, and the intent of them is to re-engage Summoners that have left the Battlerealm. Summoners that were active during the holiday season and this month had access to some great rewards, and this campaign targets those that missed out.

We hope this extra insight will lend some understanding to why we run these offers and gifts from time to time, and what their intent is.
This discussion has been closed.