**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's Coming With Them?

2»

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    2 human torches in the same month? That’s worse than VTD, man

For you maybe, some people like the classics...

I like the classics too, but 2 of the same character is not what I’d like to see. Maybe the classic human torch can come months later, like how Cyclops blue team did.

If magneto marvel now and OG magneto were released in the same month it would be boring.

If Cyclops blue team and Cyclops red were released in the same month it would be lame.

If Spider-Man and symbioite Spider-Man were released in the same month it would be weird.

Not a fan, see where I’m coming from bud?

Why are you assuming they'd be the exact same character?

Does it matter if it's not the exact same character? I think you miss the point, that introducing two different versions of the human torch at the same time is totally redundant, and very unlikely. Most players would appreciate a wider variety of champs introduced at the same time. Then maybe later on they can release an alternate version of the human torch.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I like the classics too, but 2 of the same character is not what I’d like to see. Maybe the classic human torch can come months later, like how Cyclops blue team did.

If magneto marvel now and OG magneto were released in the same month it would be boring.

If Cyclops blue team and Cyclops red were released in the same month it would be lame.

If Spider-Man and symbioite Spider-Man were released in the same month it would be weird.

Does it matter if it's not the exact same character? I think you miss the point, that introducing two different versions of the human torch at the same time is totally redundant, and very unlikely. Most players would appreciate a wider variety of champs introduced at the same time. Then maybe later on they can release an alternate version of the human torch.

Understandable but the guy I was replying to for some reason assumed I meant add two of the same exact Characters with the same animations, abilities, ect.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited January 2019
    The Fantastic 4 does seem to have a variety of characters that could function work with the main cast.

-Characters that could be released with Mr. Fantastic:
    •Dr. Doom (Mystic or Tech)
    •H.E.R.B.I.E: (Tech)

-Characters that could be released with Invisible Woman:
    •Namor (Mutant)
    •Annihilus (Cosmic)
    •Molecule Man (Science)

-Characters that could be released with Human Torch:
    •Awesome Android (Tech)
    •Mole Man (Science) or (Combat)
    •Wizard (Tech)

and just for fun

-Characters who could be released with Silver Surfer:
    •Super Skrull (Cosmic)
    •Terrax (Cosmic)
    •Mini Galactus(Universal)
    •Impossible Man (Universal
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Sue storm is coming and you know it the invisibility is a cash grab alone gonna be a pain on uncollected she’ll start with 2 bars of power , gains unstoppable after a 2 hit combo, can go invisible every 5 seconds , gain regeneration on sp1 which will also be an unblockable energy bubble **** that can’t be dodged unless you have 8* the vanisher on you roster on a bio hazard node along with spikes , can’t be stunned along with 4 or 5 other nodes

The saddest thing is thing could happen minus one or two things I mentioned lol
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    Sue storm is coming and you know it the invisibility is a cash grab alone gonna be a pain on uncollected she’ll start with 2 bars of power , gains unstoppable after a 2 hit combo, can go invisible every 5 seconds , gain regeneration on sp1 which will also be an unblockable energy bubble **** that can’t be dodged unless you have 8* the vanisher on you roster on a bio hazard node along with spikes , can’t be stunned along with 4 or 5 other nodes

The saddest thing is thing could happen minus one or two things I mentioned lol

The answer is simple: Archangel
  • Geo10megGeo10meg Posts: 21
    Personally I would like to see OG Human Torch being released along side Namor, in an update that is exclusively about the 80th anniversary of Marvel. As for who could join the other F4 members, if I remember correctly in the "F4 Chronicles" video they said that each member of the team would be introduced along side a villain, related somehow to them. So I would like to see Puppet Master, Galactus, Doctor Doom, Victorious (she is fairly new but still) and Onslaught (he had kidnapped Franklin in a story arc).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think every FF member will enter The Contest with their greatest foe. Last to enter is Reed with Dr. Doom.
  • I think Wizard should come with Mr. Fantastic
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Invisible Woman and Dr. Doom
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Human Torch = Human Torch

Lmao! Wrong.

One of them is an android. The other is a human member of the Fantastic Four. We have characters in the game that are similar (Spider-Mans) and not all of them have the same abilities. Some even have different mechanics, like how Sparky Evades compared to Miles Morales. The robot Human Torch would probably be bleed and poison immune, as he is a robot.

Try reading this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Torch_(android)

I dont see why you'd have a problem with having 2 Human Torches, its not like it would slow down how fast we would get the Fantastic Four, thats already going to be spread out throughout the year anyway. And its not like theyd have to have close to the same abilities anyway.

Thank You, not that big of a deal or even something new... Don't get why so many people think they'd just be copies like Ms Marvel-Captain Marvel...