**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure skill

Mike did you just give up on this mastery along with everyone at kabam?

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need a solution for pure skill
  • THX_135THX_135 Posts: 5
    How many months has it been since Miike said the team will discuss it and make a decision? I believe over 3 months now.

Since PS reaches max benefit at 3/5 please refund the units for lvl 4-5.
    @Kabam Miike where is your response?
  • Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 38
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko it's been months since we have heard : we are looking into it, we haven't given up on it and level 4 and 5 don't work.

Come on folks basic customer service is due to the people who pay to play this game and afford your salaries
  • Lol this is like the media when yal say " what do you have to say miike."
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    Can we get an answer
    Amazing kabam has time to make videos about their office with dogs On treadmills yet a 3-5 sentence paragraph is too much after 5-6 months.

I'm sure marvel Is proud to have this relationship and how customers are treated.
    Beuler??
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    I guess the question is, will any mod even acknowledge this thread. Horrible customer service from their team, it takes months to fix an issue that they created with 12.0? Lmao
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    I still have to agree with this. A decision on this should have been made, announced awhile ago. Let's just get this over with and announce what is going to be done.

Please
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Kabam does this eveytime, We have a problem, we need solutions, 12.0 ruined pure skill and we need to wait until 20.0 for an answer? Come on @Kabam Miike
    In my opinion as a community we must not let this topic like many others just slowly be swept under the rug.
    AHHAAH this is priceless! working better than before 12.0.

BTW don't waste your time writing tickets, I did it many times about PS and got always the same crappy nonsense answer
    It's been proven in videos it's not working as of today. These answers disgust me. We realize only 60% of what you paid for is working......
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    We can't stop now. I'm going to keep summiting tickets. The last two lvl requires 120 cores. If they aren't going to fix lvl 4 and 5 they need to refund our money. Or they can compensate us like they did with willpower, lc, and de.
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @Smiley100 How long ago did you submit that ticket?
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    Saturday I believe.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice what happened to that transparency talk? Come on!!!!
    Yeah we need an answer asap! It's time to address this issue properly
    I believe at this point their goal is to ignore ignore ignore. I promise they have read this.
    I guess this means 3 out of 5 levels is good enough deal With it?

Is it time to close this thread @Kabam Miike
    I guess I'll keep pushing this back up in hopes we are blessed with a response on where this update is
    Still nothing here?
    No. This is their way of saying they answered it adequately in their minds and they have no further updates so piss off.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    It's working up to 3/5 correct?
    So still possible to reap the benefits so long as cap to 3/5?
    3/5 yes. 4 and 5 don't work. Personally I don't use ps any more as its pointless now.
    Whatever happened with this?
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Swept under the rug. Doesn't effect enough people, so not enough uproar.