**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto Complete Lower Difficulty Monthly EQ

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
As the title suggests, every month, we are presented with a new monthly EQ. And while the 2-3 new boss champs each month are new, and some of the nodes on even the older, established champs can present 'fun' challenges, the maps themselves, while varying in layout, are not exactly exciting.

Every month, we know, other than the Easy map, we can expect:
1.1 = 3 runs
1.2 = 4 runs
2.1 = 5 runs
2.2 = 5 runs
3.1 = 6 runs
3.2 = 7 runs

But there won't be any variation between the difficulties, other than higher PI on the defenders, and in the case of UC, nodes added to most of the lanes.

Now, if you start at a lower level map, whether it be Heroic or Master or whatever, to see the new champs before diving into UC, you at least can say re-running the maps at a higher level is providing a new challenge.

However, if you do UC 100%, THEN go back and do Master/Heroic to pick up the rest of the 5* shards for the month, as well as t2a shards, t4b, t1a, etc, well, you're not really getting a new challenge. Which is exactly where I am finding myself as I write this, having 100% UC, then Master, and am now starting on Heroic.

While the lack of a challenge isn't really a problem, per say, after all, you could just put it on autoplay and let the **** AI play your champ, it still takes a fair amount of time to reclear all of the lower level maps. Factoring load in/out times, moving across the maps, waiting for "Check Your Connection" messages every other fight, etc it takes a lot of time to do this.

So, can we get some kind of an "Auto Complete" option for any difficulty of the monthly EQ that is lower than the highest one that we have 100% for that month? For example, if you have only 100% Master, you can auto complete any Heroic map or less. If you have 100% UC, you can auto complete any Master map or less.

As to the energy costs, the option would only be available if you currently have enough to do a full run of the map in question. So for the 3/node maps, you will probably need close to a full supply of energy to make use of this. This isn't "free" runs of the easier maps, it is simply to bypass having to manually run the maps over and over and over ad nauseum, instead letting you check in every few hours after your energy built up, then spend it for a quick clear.

Anyways, there it is.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’ve been wanting this. Sort of like how Strike Force does it, you pay the energy cost and automatically get the rewards.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I could see doing it 2 levels below what you completed.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    No matter how much I ilke the idea., not fair to get it in real... There has to be some effort if those rewards are necessary.....