**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC Offer Just got Worse?

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Didn’t these use to come with 3 30% boosts with usually a new champ not released yet to FGMC’s..?.. I understand not doing a Thing one and wanting to do Punisher, that’s fine. Why not the same amount of boosts though

What’s the reason for the nerf? Or am I thinking about a different deal that was offered ?

o5ydds6p2vny.png
t

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    I was wondering where these have been but they just disappeared for awhile for the new champions

And now they are offering less boosts for the same price while the AW boosts were showing up multiple times a week but yet all 3 of them have been absent over a month..

When we see that the boosts are nerfed here and AW boosts don’t show up.. is it still RANDOM? Transparency, riiiiiiiight.
This discussion has been closed.