**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war bug

Good day fellow summoners..
I've been having an issue where I go into a fight in alliance war. And during the fight I get logged out the game. And it's not because of my connection coz I have a 8mb wifi line. And when I log back into the game. My champion is KO. I have written to kabam about this but I receive an email saying thanks for writing to us etc etc.. And no other response.. This issue has happened more than once in the last month..

What procedure should I follow, can anyone advise me on this?

Comments

• Options
    q68910l1w43f.jpg
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Good day fellow summoners..
    I've been having an issue where I go into a fight in alliance war. And during the fight I get logged out the game. And it's not because of my connection coz I have a 8mb wifi line. And when I log back into the game. My champion is KO. I have written to kabam about this but I receive an email saying thanks for writing to us etc etc.. And no other response.. This issue has happened more than once in the last month..

What procedure should I follow, can anyone advise me on this?

There’s nothing you can do, I wrote into kabam as well when this happened plus saw another thread just like this one recently, with you press fight, and the game freezes up and won’t load to the actual fight, so you sit waiting, and then u have to close the app to just get the phone to unfreeze, they show it in their system as a forced close.

There is nothing you can do, they will say force close too bad, all you can do is fill out a suggestions form and be ignored