**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

if u cud hv only one class of champs then which wud u choose

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
2018 had so many god level champs added and everyone has different favourites now.
science got void nd cap iw where as tech got imiw nd cosmic got boosted even more by corvus

considering everything from utility to defense which wud u choose to clear all content
[either ignore variant or just assume u are able to use that class in all chapters of variant]

if u cud hv only one class of champs then which wud u choose 114 votes

Mystic
15%
samalasravanAjavedTendersquadTJ82Fredhorst23FatalEndCarlos2504AanthoYouconfusedThorrealWorthyBackjrMelkerlanneroBruhahaaArbiter2426Only_AlonerNanen1409Darth_SemzKeenmonkey_5 18 votes
Science
10%
SmokinSurferFoxhero007Hammerbro_64harerabbit99PrathapIBlueShiftIRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Tomstar124LostReplica23_I_RT9 12 votes
Cosmic
22%
DeeparvimmmbanyasScottryanDeadmaddySpeedbumpKennadoShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616СанекКрымRUSPeterQuillAMChive2SassyMastyTheHoodedDormammucx23433TheLegend27Mitchell35Hyperi0n8301Prof_SpoodermannWozzy101 26 votes
Tech
18%
Gamerthetaman23Riise81RikuremaBUZZdog3000Darkrider05hiddenblizzardGamerTWabobaB_Dizzle_01Avengers320AleorZombieZeddTJ107XxOriginalxXPrime_Saviour02Thanos_CarMother_FlerkenPhysology101PIZZATIME 21 votes
Mutant
26%
LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2LoPrestiHort4belli300adqqedfyvrfish8sixgannicus0830Solrac_2SungjScholiaBruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneTinoMiaSDPBlackJ4zzWhatcoulditbeWicFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCrooked_Sprook1Cazathuul 30 votes
Skill
6%
TheVyrusAnonymous346AdvThe_red_EclipseKingsumJayCeeArham1 7 votes

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Cosmic
    Please. i have 0 cosmic 4 stars or 5 stars. i'm begging at this point. i literally have everyone else i could ask for tho
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Mutant
    My most represented 5 stars at r4+ are mutants (4), so yeah. I love me some mutants.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Science
    I need a science 5* very badly. Am flooded with tech.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mutant
    "you".
    "could".
    "have".
    "would".

Is it really that difficult?

Oh yeah, the poll. Mutant.
  • Tech
    You know your not back in the 90s texting on a Nokia 3310?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    Even tho half of my (14) five stars are cosmic, there are still so many awesome ones that I don’t have. And I do have Medusa Corvus and Hyperion. Characters like Venom, VTD, Carnage, Proxima, even Phoenix I think are awesome.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Tech
    Techs have immunities, power control, heal block, and other useful utilities. That is why I would have to stick with techs.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    you lost me at "u cud"

Yeah, the amount of laziness required to type like that baffles me. Kids nowadays. Can't understand them.
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    I honestly had to read your post like 3 times, no joke, to understand it because I was getting so distracted by your lazy, incoherent spelling. Just put an ounce of effort into writing a post please.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Cosmic
    Cosmic for me they can do anything in the game right now
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Tech
    Tech. Ghost and sparky. IWIM for defense and Yondu as well. A ranked sentinel is a monster too.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Cosmic
    I picked Cosmic. I like using Corvus and Medusa. I don't have a Hyperion yet so I'd be excited to use him as well
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mutant
    hvq2nfiwrnmp.png
    Mutants are my best class at the moment.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mutant
    "you".
    "could".
    "have".
    "would".

One day people will realize the power of using correct spelling and grammar.

I figured it out a long time ago.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic followed by mutant
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    i was making the title shorter nothing else. god stop making a big deal out of that. i didn't think ppl would not be able to even read it. it's not like this is the english examination or anything. lol

No, bt its nglsh nd ur nt usng it rite. U cud sa th sam 4 ny thng bt smpil fct is ur jst b'ng lzy.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Idk if i cud
  • Tech
    I'm with team tech. I got a 5 star ultron and a nearly maxed out 3 star ( ability awoken ) vulture. Together, they make one good duo.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    "you".
    "could".
    "have".
    "would".

Apparently it is. It's disturbing.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Cosmic
    I was initially with mystic because I loved mystic disperion and champs like scarlet witch and morningstar. Now I'm a cosmic guy...

-Hyperion: Just massive damage
    -Corvus: with proxima for that sweet sweet true strike
    -Medusa: my favorite - I do the IRF synergy so +25% attack and 6 furies
    -Venom: Remastered
    -Angela: Just got her as a 5* and shes alright
    -Spidey symbiote: for that heavy armor break and guranteed crit l2

-Plus a bunch of OK but not great champs like Hela, Ronan, Drax, etc.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    I was initially with mystic because I loved mystic disperion and champs like scarlet witch and morningstar. Now I'm a cosmic guy...

-Hyperion: Just massive damage
    -Corvus: with proxima for that sweet sweet true strike
    -Medusa: my favorite - I do the IRF synergy so +25% attack and 6 furies
    -Venom: Remastered
    -Angela: Just got her as a 5* and shes alright
    -Spidey symbiote: for that heavy armor break and guranteed crit l2

-Plus a bunch of OK but not great champs like Hela, Ronan, Drax, etc.

"Bunch of OK but not great champs like Hela" Dude either you've no experience with her or you're playing her wrong.
  • Mystic
    _I_ wrote: »
    I need a science 5* very badly. Am flooded with tech.

I can give you my she-hulk, ant man, rhino... if you want.
    Be careful what you wish for =P