**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Perfect Fit

Hello, everyone and thanks for checking out my post.

I am a seasoned Summoner of about 2 years, and I am seeking an alliance that comes close as possible if not perfect fit to some specs that I have. After 2 years of gameplay, and being in a number of alliances, I’d like to believe I’ve discovered what works best for my gameplay and lifestyle.

My screen name in game and on Line is TAI-ray. I am a matured Map 5 player with an established team for AQ and AW. Like all of you, I am seeking to further mature my roster to be able to handle difficult game content more easily. I am friendly, participate in all alliance events and require little to no supervision. I’m looking for a place I can call home permanently, with the exception of me outgrowing the alliance or the alliance outgrowing me.

Here is what I’m looking for in an alliance. Please refrain from contacting me if your alliance cannot meet the following base stats:

- The alliance group feels like a community and not a competition
- Alliance size minimum 7 million
- Minimum 4 Map 5’s per week, with team capable of moving towards Map 6
- History of clearing all AQ battlegroups at 100%
- Alliance war rating of 1600 or higher
- Minimum 2 AW’s per week
- Equal teamwork on alliance events
- No babysitting, I need a team of responsible gamers that are familiar with teamwork and AQ maps
- Consistent assigned lines in AQ/AW are great, or matured gamers that knows how to get the job done.
- Steady member census.

Ideally, I’d like to find an alliance that can function without the help of officers. At most, an alliance where officers are needed for recruitment, and its members are matured to a degree of no supervision.

Connect with me on line if you would like to ask me any questions.

And I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic day!

- TAI-ray

Comments

• MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    Check UXvgr - they are PERFECT fit for you.
    Tell them Matt says hi ;)
  • HackzillaHackzilla Posts: 1
    Check us out [01012] Paradigm 9.5M Alliance. We do everything in your description and more. All adult alliance with seasoned veterans. Currently doing map 5x5 100% on all 3 maps, 56555 every other week, Tier 3 AW rewards & Line req. Hit me up for more details. My line ID is Hackzilla.
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Nice post mate! Really well laid out with all the important info easy to find. If only more were like you :smile:
  • GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    I'd love to make a case for why Stark Tower [!ST!] would be a good fit.

IGN: Go Chickens!
    Line: gochickens

Expert AQ, 5555x. Tier 3/4 AW with two group rotation. No event minimums.