**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New offer

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
myapij9fu5qg.png
So groot juggernaut Thor Jane foster etc will be amazing for map 7 apparently

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    6000 units what a terrible deal
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Lmaoo, some people will end up buying that due to that DS and Electro.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    There are shock nodes in Map 7. Thor Jane foster now has 70% shock resistance which couples with her 42% energy resistance
    6000 units what a terrible deal

Its Kabam, you should already expect that. They rarely put up good deals.
    Groot is trash but can help with buffed up node in map 7 (Buffed up - This defender takes 100% less damage if the attacker has less than 3 buffs on them- buff can be the same type)
    Waboba wrote: »
    I doubt someone will take him to map 7 just because of that.

You’d be surprised. The lanes are very specific and if you don’t have a counter then you are screwed.

But still it’s groot. Hyperion would’ve been a much better substitute
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Maybe he getting buffed lmao
    Maybe he getting buffed lmao

Lets Hope.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Lol. Would love to see a R5 Groot on Map 7. Anyone who does that has my deepest respect and sympathies.

Bottom line: about 2/3 of these champs have zero place in a 6K Unit crystal.

Dr. Zola

Dont worry cowhale will r5 groot after he spends 6k on this crystal lol
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    If kabam data showing groot is popular enough that every offers need him it's most likely because not everyone can pull a 5* god tier because of bad RNG and players are forced to use him in AQ or defenders or wherever they can fit as a last resort
    Lol. Would love to see a R5 Groot on Map 7. Anyone who does that has my deepest respect and sympathies.

Bottom line: about 2/3 of these champs have zero place in a 6K Unit crystal.

Dr. Zola

Dont worry cowhale will r5 groot after he spends 6k on this crystal lol

Cowhale will certainly buy that crystal for ds or electro though.
    He is one of the main reasons why kabam will keep throwing these deals, because they know that whales will buy them just for that special 5*.
    They could put a offer worth 6k units full of trash cans with a wolverine 5* that whales would buy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Apparently map 7 day 5 kingpin has like 1.5 million health I’m looking forward to the groot one shot

Should only take around a half million hits.

Dr. Zola
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Apparently map 7 day 5 kingpin has like 1.5 million health I’m looking forward to the groot one shot

Should only take around a half million hits.

Dr. Zola

That's assuming there's no timer.... maybe we can do the sp2 trick to keep him going after every timeout/half health in order to fit a few more hits in .
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised OG Thor isn’t included as a 5* in this offer as it would’ve been a good way to introduce him as a 5*. That being sad with the chances of getting Jugg and Groot in this, I could never justify spending $200 for something like this. Even in my spending days. I was involved in the Map 7 beta and there’s no path/node I could possibly think of where Jugg would be an ideal champion choice.
    Idk why ppl want electro either. I just melt him with r5 hyp and even my Gwen. His health/armor is terrible

Hes rare Thats It.
    Hes a god against Shock champs now though.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I spend fairly freely in the game, and this crystal is an easy pass.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Alright everybody, just stop for a second. Im'ma let ya'll finish. But Groot was the best AQ champ ever!!
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Groot is super garbage for uncollected or top tier players