**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hmm Special 5* Blade Crystal... Thoughts?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Still not quite sure how I feel about this, what are your thoughts?
f7cym7vzcd1t.png

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Honestly think this is a great thing for newer players/people who don't have blade. This doesn't effect me much as I already have a blade at Sig 55 but now if the sub featured pool is updated I may take a shot at it.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    What's not to like? It's the old style featured, which was way better, for the same cost.
  • Options
    I guess it's just the fact that he was already Everywhere, now Even More people are going to have the same Maxed Champion and on AW Attack too...
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    I like it, haven't been getting any good champs from the basic pool recently and I'm still looking for my next rank 4 champ, it's time to #saveforblade lol. Cheers to Kabam for bringing this back, still don't even have a 4* blade.
  • Options
    I'm interested to see how many 5* shard offers there are between now and the 22nd of February.

Probably not much more than they already have set out, since December they've given out about 1-2 5* Crystals free then all the 5 Star Shards available in the Special Arena and Trials EQ.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I'm interested to see how many 5* shard offers there are between now and the 22nd of February.

Probably not much more than they already have set out, since December they've given out about 1-2 5* Crystals free then all the 5 Star Shards available in the Special Arena and Trials EQ.

Well.. this would be a great opportunity to make some more money.. i don't think they will pass that up.. pretty sure that's the reason for having this to begin with..
  • Options

Well.. this would be a great opportunity to make some more money.. i don't think they will pass that up.. pretty sure that's the reason for having this to begin with..

Oh yeah I didn't think about that part, there definitely will be some 5* Shard Bundles in the Shops.
  • Options
    Lol did someone's comment get removed? I think there was a reply to it too that isn't there now.
  • Options

Lol what does that have to do about the Blade Crystal?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    That’s how I got my blade and dupe last year was this crystal. I saved for over 2 months and opened 6 of those.

The only reason I can see kabam doing this for this year is to give lower players a shot at a powerful champ to help them advance faster. I still don’t know if that is a good thing or bad. I know I played my ass off to grow at this game, now it seems 5*s are getting easier and easier to obtain.
  • Options
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    He is powerful but there are better champions released only go for it if you are insanely lucky or have 5 star shards in surplus. Definitely the best skill champ but there are better champs in other classes.

Agreed, not to mention the things put in newer content against him like Bleed Immune Nodes and such, but it's just that he's already Everywhere in the game. It just get old after a while seeing the same Champions in so many areas of the game.
  • Options

Hopefully he could stand up to Blade in Alliance War. The 4-star version is too much of a pushover.

Lol he really needs a buff, having some sort of Death Field like Omega Red and maybe Regen when Poisoned.
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Now if we could get them to add that 20percent to the current feature I’d be all for it. But the timing seems to align with the yearly anniversary of 12.0 strangely enough.
  • Options

Hopefully he could stand up to Blade in Alliance War. The 4-star version is too much of a pushover.

Lol he really needs a buff, having some sort of Death Field like Omega Red and maybe Regen when Poisoned.

Actually the Poison of Abomination maybe should be Passive, would not only stop Blade from decreasing the Timer but also stop Champions like Agent Venom, Kingpin, Crossbones, Cap IW from Shrugging off the Debuff version.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    IsItthough wrote: »
    Now if we could get them to add that 20percent to the current feature I’d be all for it. But the timing seems to align with the yearly anniversary of 12.0 strangely enough.

They really should do a increase chance to drop the feature champs in that crystal. Considering how they love to slide in some of the bottom of the barrel champs in there always. Even a 10% increased chance is better
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    IsItthough wrote: »

That'd be amazing, as for the 12.0 thing i think that's just a coincidence. It's just also the Anniversary of the Blade Crystal that made them Bank.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I must have gotten like 10 of these blade featured crystals in the past. And 5* shards were harder to come by back then.

No blade. The RNG gods just don’t favour me. Had to grind for a 4* one in arena in the end.

But I agree Blade is still very useful in my roster, even at 4*
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    I was surprised by this myself. Kabam has clearly shown that Blade is one of the most powerful champs in the game, which is why there was the “Force of Will” and “Bleed Immunity” node on Diablo. 🤔

The bleed immunity was to prevent AA from wrecking him.

• Options
    Siliyo wrote: »
    I was surprised by this myself. Kabam has clearly shown that Blade is one of the most powerful champs in the game, which is why there was the “Force of Will” and “Bleed Immunity” node on Diablo. 🤔

The bleed immunity was to prevent AA from wrecking him.

Didn't help if you were using X-23 either... That was an unpleasant surprise...
  • Options
    Now I will admit I am also just a bit but hurt because I just opened Three 5 Star Crystals over the last 6 Days after saving Shards since December, and it just so happens the not a week later they reveal that they will be rereleasing a Special 5 Star Crystal for a Champion I could really use seeing as I have a Maxed 4 Star Stark Spidey and a R3 5 Star Ghost Rider... Also doesn't help that my pulls were a Dupe on my BPCW, Hela (that one isn't too bad, she's my first Cosmic 5 Star), and Falcon...
  • Options

Actually the Poison of Abomination maybe should be Passive, would not only stop Blade from decreasing the Timer but also stop Champions like Agent Venom, Kingpin, Crossbones, Cap IW from Shrugging off the Debuff version.

Those are all great ideas. Hell I’d be happy if they just increased his chance to poison, the poison damage, and the duration. Would be nice if he could stack more than one poison debuff from bleeding too.

Maybe the Duration gets decreased but the Damage is increased based on how close you are to Abomination, in the comics he just went near Betty Ross and it caused her sickness (I believe Cancer) to speed up like crazy which killed her... Till she was brought back as Red She Hulk of course...