**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 4 stars have you got from the ultimate spider verse crystals?

I mean I have only had 1 and I pulled a 4 star champion have you got 4 stars from ultimate spider verse crystals

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    3 crystals. One 4*. Venompool. Triple duped. Still a meh champ. Not complaining about the free 5* shards and iso though.
    Wished these ultimate crystals dropped more often.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    I must have seen the title at least 10 times.. Wish I had the Ultimate Crystal drop as much as some of my alliance mates
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I haven't gotten the crystal yet and I do master and heroic twice a day
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I got it once.. I pulled a 4 * Spider-Gwen! :tired_face: RIP!! I completed all 4 rounds haven't got the crystal ever again!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Addyos wrote: »
    3 crystals. One 4*. Venompool. Triple duped. Still a meh champ. Not complaining about the free 5* shards and iso though.

Is there a pattern to get the Ultimate crystals! Thought it was just luck off the chests!
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I got a 4* Spider Gwen from the regular Spidey crystals, I got 4 ultimate crystals and got a 4* Carnage from one of them. Not complaining though because any 4 star from those crystals is good
  • To be honest, they're really bad for me, for the normal one's I get 2 stars and for the ultimate ones...3 stars.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited July 2017
    Do they even have 4* in that crystal cause I open so many and all I get is 2* champs, got all the 2* in the spin and my 2* spider man is lvl 99 so you see how many times I pull him from that crystal
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    1. Miles Morales
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    I got the best a 2 star rhino (twice) a 2 star agent venom (five times) and a 2 star spidergwen (three times). Sigh* I hate this
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    No 4* yet for me:-(
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I only got the crystal one time. Pulled a 3*. Was good since it was a new champ added to the roster, Carnage
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Ultimate crystals - 0 for 2
    Regular Spider-verse crystals - 0 for 30+ (maybe 3 3*s)

Guardian crystals - 0 for 100+

Srsly phc crystals have a better drop rate then this featured ****!
    I think the crystal he is asking about you only get from chests in the event quest, which only gives a 3 and 4 star champ
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Sai_7 wrote: »

Is there a pattern to get the Ultimate crystals! Thought it was just luck off the chests!

No it's just luck. I do all the different levels in the quest, so I have more opportunities to get the crystal though.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Never got the damn crystal yet alone a 4*
    Sai_7 wrote: »

No it's just luck. I do all the different levels in the quest, so I have more opportunities to get the crystal though.

I was doing them all every time and only got the one crystal. Took forever just to get the title while others complained they couldn't stop getting it. Odd chances on that quest, very weird
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I haven't gotten the Ultimate Crystal yet, but I've gotten 3 4*'s from the regular Spider-Verse ones last week
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    One Venompool and then 2S
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Got 3 and have 0 from them.

From the normal Spiderverse have got 2 x 4*
  • ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    I got 3 4* champs from the regular one, lucky enough to have gotten 3 ultimate crystals, but all 3*. But I'm still happy, I got 4* Spidey OG, SG, and Carnage from the regular crystal.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited July 2017
    2 crystals, 2 4* champs, both Carnage

On the bright side that's some good space iso
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I'm 2/4. Four star carnage and agent venom. However on the regular crystals i have opened probably 25 and only two stars. Not a single 3.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    None. Receive all 2-stars craps.
  • I got a 4 star Spidergwen from one
  • I got a 4 star Spidergwen from one

Sorry I misread the question, I got her from a regular Spiderverse Crystal, not an ultimate
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    I've opened over 40 of those crystals, got 3 3*s and the rest r 2*s, but hey! I love my new 2*s tho ::p
  • I opened like 10 of those crystals and all were 2*s ..... come on kabam it's being long since I got 4* from regular crystals ...... but hey I got gwenpool from 4* crystal .... wishing for Hyperion next time
  • I HAD 0 CRYSTALS