Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

#1 Diablo Counter

LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
ST/KM synergy .. best Diablo counter in my opinion 😎

https://youtu.be/SHsttgo8x5E

Comments

• Options
    ** ^ click image to play vid 🤙
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Someone posted this last week. I know I used him ST and watched his health drop pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Nice fight! 👍
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Quake.
  • Options
    Nice fight! 👍

mahalos! 😁🤙

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Nice fight! 👍

Could you explain how Sabretooth + KM stops the unstoppable from the node? I thought Diablo had “immune to ability accuracy reduction” as a node.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited January 2019
    And doesnt the ST+KM synergy only work within the first 0.7s of a debuff? Must the debuff by ST inflicted or it also applies to self inflicted debuffs? I thought it looks bugged that Diablo didn’t even get a single unstoppable.

In fact, hang on, is this Diablo in expert trials or master EQ? The PI is definitely not UC Diablo.

Edit: never mind, maintenance over and I just went in to confirm this is also not master EQ. Diablo in expert trials without the node buffs is really not much of an issue.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    oops, looks like expert trials also have these unstoppable node buffs. Still puzzles me why ST+KM ability accuracy reduction works all the time though.

• Options
    @ezgoing it’s because when diablo becomes unstoppable he triggers a poison debuff that’s why he doesn’t get a single unstoppable buff
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Phoenix5 wrote: »
    @ezgoing it’s because when diablo becomes unstoppable he triggers a poison debuff that’s why he doesn’t get a single unstoppable buff

The point is that force of will makes Diablo immune to ability reduction. So we are wondering why sabertooth's "reduce ability accuracy when inflicting a debuffs for 0.7s" is working against Diablo.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Phoenix5 wrote: »

The point is that force of will makes Diablo immune to ability reduction. So we are wondering why sabertooth's "reduce ability accuracy when inflicting a debuffs for 0.7s" is working against Diablo.

Maybe it reduces the ability accuracy of his ability accuracy immunity 🤔