**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regards the announcement about dungeon crytals.

Noticed the following senteces:
3v1wgq7sz1av.png
Does this mean it's our last chance to use our dungeon artifacts or there will be change on dugeon crystal pool next time?
I'd appreciate for ur help cause I don't really want to spend my artifacts this time :)

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's just a change in the dungeon pool.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Shards won't expire but the crystals will change... hopefully Blade is back in them next go around
  • DJyang1996DJyang1996 Posts: 5
    edited January 2019
    Shards won't expire but the crystals will change... hopefully Blade is back in them next go around
    It's just a change in the dungeon pool.
    Thanks for all your replies! Think I'll be still saving for emma

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    DJyang1996 wrote: »

Not sure we’ll see her in dungeon crystals, but anything can happen
  • Do you think they’ll announce what the new dungeon crystals are before the current ones expire? Don’t know if I should go after Hyperion or not 🤔

It would be awesome if the dungeon crystals were just permanently class specific with the same pools as the basic 5* crystal. A mutant crystal, skill crystal, etc

It would be a better place than AW for the global buff too, maybe have a seventh featured crystal each cycle of dungeons, curated champions themed around the global buff

• myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    DJyang1996 wrote: »

Not sure we’ll see her in dungeon crystals, but anything can happen

:D It's Kabam,anything can happen
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Do you think they’ll announce what the new dungeon crystals are before the current ones expire? Don’t know if I should go after Hyperion or not 🤔

Would be good to know what champs will be in the new batch so we know whether to wait or gamble with the current crystals. Anyone know at what stage the new crystal champs were announced (before or after the old ones had explored)?