**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst champion in the game 2018

13»

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    the worst? spider gwen and especially is her SP1... seriously kabam need to buff that spider gwen, at least change her SP1 to have a damage...

Just use sp2 and she has decent damage
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    nkjq15c8wm2x.png

Of course...
  • For 2018 released, it's got to be Red Skull, Sentry and Goldpool
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    The worst champion is megladon!
  • Worst Tech: Hulkbuster

Worst Mutant: Colosuss

Worst Skill: Karnak

Worst Science: She Hulk

Worst Mystic: Unstoppable Colossus

Worst Cosmic: Groot
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    oowk0mv5k8xp.jpg

You know shehulk is the worst when kabam doesn't even bother adding details on her 'specific' stats. No good synergy either only got stun and poison immunity going for her.

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Red skull no question worst champ of 2018
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Iron patriot and joe fixit
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Iron patriot! He sucked from the start! That was why they only ran his arena once and kept him out of crystals for almost a year after he first appeared. That was what they did back then...lock 'em in the "these guys don't work right!" Closet...spidey went there, ip, original vision, Hulk...and the worst of the worst! Iron patriot who just starts to recover as he is being ko'd.
    They have tried to "kinda" fix him with synergies from better champs but taking him along with the team/squad is like taking an albatross with you.
    But the worst part was that they wanted to not make it obvious so they did the same thing to Capt America WWII. It would have been far more obvious if ip was the only one of the two with a single arena. So they only had one aren for Cap and kept him out of crystals so he couldn't be duped either.
    I don't fully agree about Hulk buster BUT! In a universe where he was one of the very first champs? He should definately get a revamp. He and Black Widow were released just before Antman and Yellowjacket. I collected a 30 single level 2 star Hulkbusters from alliance events back then and he wasn't so outmatched back then as he is now.
    All three of those champs i listed btw have been nerfed in some way.
    But not Hulkbuster.
    Come on! Who wants to ruin a squad with Quake in it by taking ip when you can get the same synergy from crossbones (who was once specially spotlighted as "the most powerful champ in the contest") Kabam? Hear our pleas!
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    DrZola wrote: »
    Magneto edging Colossus and Groot by a nose.

Dr. Zola

Why you gotta sign your name after every comment?

Blubfish
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

Dr. Zola

Blubfish

to make himself feel better
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Dr. Zola

Blubfish

Right? Lmao
    Tiger 360
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Bishop, my saddest 4* ever. No use besides a select group of champions who are all-energy.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    MrBanks wrote: »

Worst Skill: Punisher

You think Punisher is a bad champ?

You should try taking him into a few long fights, drop an open wound early on, then just make your opponent bleed constantly, forever. He's got really impressive damage potential if you take advantage of that one mechanic, not to mention he's got impressive Physical Resistance, and his Sig links beautifully with his ability to deal massive SP3 at lower health.

I mean seriously - Daredevil Netflix? Moon Knight? Original Black Panther?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Iron Fist, Spidergwen, Thor Jane Foster, and Colossus.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Can I get a quick shoutout to Colossus
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Iron Fist, Spidergwen, Thor Jane Foster, and Colossus.

Ouch. Iron Fist. Hurts even more today after my fourth overall 5* IF pull and second IF pull in a month.

Riding shotgun with Colossus on the Forgotten Champs of 2015 Bus.

Dr. Zola
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Groot is pretty bad, but I dont think anything tops hulkbuster. Damage sucks, does nothing whatsoever useful. He sucks to play as and is worthless on defense since his specials are super easy to evade.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Fix who?
  • Falcon is by far the worse champ In the game.
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    edited January 2019
    Falcon is not the worst. Agree that his damage sucks - but that 100% AAR got me through bits of RttL back in the day.

Hulkbuster - he is terrible BUT his L3 is one of the most satisfying in the game.

Colossus or FixIt have my votes. Colossus I have duped...pray every month for a buff on him. He should be the mutant version of Sentinel (maybe more armor - no DOT).