**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI inconsistency

Might be me and I do not profess to be anything other than an average player with a small roster and only doing lower level vs and the like.

But am noticing a real inconsistency in the Vs fights and how the AI fight in certain places.

You can predict a few things, like in the first few fights they will have quite good masteries, but fight weakly, then later on youwill get the obligatory hugely over power hero in a team with two weak guys to lower your scores and prevent a 3 win. And of course the old fave of picking two or three copies the same to negate your main picks.

But when you get to fights 8 or so onwards the challenge you face can be wildly differing. Now if it was the same every fight 8 or 10 I could adjust, but these days I can be owned by fairly equal PI guys who are simply light speed fast, super aggressive and almost deliberately able to beat you.you literally cannot gets move in if swipe away into avoid! It is simply relentless AI attacking.

As I say I don't profess to be any good at this game, but I can play and do OK with what I have and am finding it hugely frustrating to one minute get to streak 15 or so and the next only 9. Simply because the game decides that a fight I have won for weeks, they suddenly make all the guys stupid fast, I can't even swipe fast enough to dodge. It's a bit unfair.

I am trying to learn, but this makes it too hard at times.

Comments

• Options
    Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Just to add to this.

I have only about 20 3* heroes, so usually use 2's after I finish with them in arena. Obviously this is not ideal, but you are adding to your points in a small way and using your guys to accrue gold and arena points from more gold and punisher chance.

So normally I reach streak 8 with 3's, then onto two stars, then start fresh and go all through again with them too I get killed.

But today got fight 9, started using 2* and came up against a far higher rated team than usual, all 300+PI over my guys and all same colour.

Normally the PI level drops a lot more than that. Weird stuff and inconsistency again.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I don't do the 2* and 3* arena at all but I think I'd be right in assuming that if you use 2*s past streak 10 you will come across maxed out 3*s which for most wouldnt be a huge issue, not ideal as the fights would last quite a while, but possible.

But to keep the fights in your favour in terms of rating you are best to use maxed out 3*s
  • Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    It's not about AI being fast, it's about AI doing things it shouldn't. Like starting its own combo in the middle of ours, trigger specials in the middle of our combo etc. Those are not "improvements" that we are able to adapt to. Those are bugs that shouldn't be there, but unluckly all threads about those issues are permanently ignored. Try to write here something about you being banned, you will get your thread immediately closed and explained that this is not a place for such threads. So mods are here and they read our posts. They just choose to ignore most of them. Of course, this is not a place to complain about getting banned. This is a graveyard for threads about bugs.
  • Options
    RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Don't forget the fast heavy attacks.. faster than the animation or a block possibility. ;)