**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Witch of my 4* should I focus on lvl up?

Hello guys! LOVE this game! I would like to build the strongest team with my current champs, who should I focus on? My 4* are: MODOK, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Storm, Medusa, Kingpin, Spidey (MM), Hawkeye is the only one who is duped. I also have 5* Iceman and Carnage, both unduped. Thanks for advice!

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    5* iceman is the priority he will help you with everything.
    hawkeye is underrated his power control and bleed is insane if you can put a few points in deep wounds mastery you are laughing until act 5 if you get a gem pump as much sigs in wolverine as you can his regain is crazy useful
  • Options
    OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Thanks for tips, bro! Yes, Iceman is great and fun to play for sure, I maxed my 3* Wolverine, and I think he is more useful than some of my 4*s. Im gonna go with Iceman, Carnage, Hawkeye, Wolverine and Medusa then.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    yeah I have venom not carnage but after the buff I hear good things medusa is useful against robots my go to in aq depends where you are in the game but r3 5* bigger health pool normally helps loads through lots of early content