**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Awakening Gem: Omega Red vs Void

I don't have either champ yet, but I do have an awakening gem and the generic stones to take them up to level 80 if/when I get one. The question is, who is more worthy and why? I am literally 50/50 and need an alternative pov.

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    that is a hard one where are you in the game ? Are you looking for a high damage dealer or a regain champ with decent damage output to help you through content ?
  • Options
    Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    I'm making my way through Master EQs at the moment, with an eye to start Act 5 fairly soon. I wouldn't consider myself to be an excellent player, more average - I slip up sometimes and end up eating a ton of damage. I have Sabretooth and Killmonger so the synergies will be nice.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    void and pump that mo trucker as high as you can I would say then
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    personally my awakened void has been invaluable in act 5 so far for longer fights even as a 4/40 (i’m about to start 5.2), he’s been great in master, especially with this month’s red hulk. don’t have omega red so i cant compare but i can say void is definitely worth it
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Void. He counters more but OR is great too. Hopefully you pull one soon so you can have both.
  • Options
    Void! Regen killer!
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Void !
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Better question, why are you worrying which champ to awaken if you have neither?
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Better question, why are you worrying which champ to awaken if you have neither?

This. There are a LOT of champs that are also worthy of Awakening. Don't get hung up on just these two, especially if you have neither.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If you don't have either champ, then it doesn't matter. This is not a game where you can choose your own champion. Just rank whichever one you get first.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I say Omega imo.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Void...he's necessary in the current game meta. OR is awesome but not necessary.