**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible KG/Voodoo bug?

Ok so KG can shrug debuffs at the cost of a fury buff, and Voodoo can convert buffs into fury. So why after Voodoo uses a sp1 to covert ALL buffs into poison can KG shrug off poisons when he tech doesn’t even have any fury buffs anymore to get rid of the debuffs? Lol
Ex.say he has 5loa and 5fury buffs active and I use a sp1. I get 10 poisons but because he had(notice the past tense here lol) 5 fury buffs he shrugs off half the poisons and I only end up with 5 poisons instead of 10

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Probably they are converted one at a time.
    Eg. Voodoo convert 1 KG fury into poison, then KG shrug off that poison with another one of his fury. Would be interesting to test out 1 fury and 1 LOA scenario.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Eg. Voodoo convert 1 KG fury into poison, then KG shrug off that poison with another one of his fury. Would be interesting to test out 1 fury and 1 LOA scenario.

Well that’s kinda my thing he doesn’t have any fury to shrug off poisons anymore bc Voodoo converted them all into poisons so really it shouldn’t even be possible as far as I can tell lol

Well that’s kinda my thing he doesn’t have any fury to shrug off poisons anymore bc Voodoo converted them all into poisons so really it shouldn’t even be possible as far as I can tell lol

One at a time instead of all at once is what I am getting at. Just because all fury gets converted they are still processed separately, even if the graphics shows all poisons just popped up all at once.

One at a time instead of all at once is what I am getting at. Just because all fury gets converted they are still processed separately, even if the graphics shows all poisons just popped up all at once.

I’m under the impression it’s an all at once thing lol bc say I’m doing a masochism node or something I believe that knocks them all off at once like it’s one single debuff instead of counting them each separately
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

I’m under the impression it’s an all at once thing lol bc say I’m doing a masochism node or something I believe that knocks them all off at once like it’s one single debuff instead of counting them each separately

This... it is one or the other. However, masochism does prevent all Spirit Venom, which suggests it is all at once. The only other thing that it could be is that though the furies are being removed, the coding still references how many there were and removes the appropriate amount.

Due to the high number of buffs KG can have and how fast DV take down Groot, I believe this was done as a buffer to prevent KG going down too fast due to DV’s sp1.

This... it is one or the other. However, masochism does prevent all Spirit Venom, which suggests it is all at once. The only other thing that it could be is that though the furies are being removed, the coding still references how many there were and removes the appropriate amount.

Due to the high number of buffs KG can have and how fast DV take down Groot, I believe this was done as a buffer to prevent KG going down too fast due to DV’s sp1.

Yeah I feel like it’s a coding to prevent you from taking advantage of Voodoo’s mechanics lol even though that feels a bit sketchy if you ask me lol
    Though...it would be nice if one of those awesome people at Kabam would clarify this🙄😂
    edited January 2019
    Poor KG and groot. Already bottom tier and still ppls find potential bugs (kudo finding the bug btw if it really is a bug)... this might be one of those domino bugs that kabam won't ended up fixing though.
    Poor KG and groot. Already bottom tier and still ppls find potential bugs (kudo finding the bug btw if it really is a bug)... this might be one of those domino bugs that kabam won't ended up fixing though.

Probably not lol I’m not even really expecting much from it, was really just hoping Kabam would clarify it that for me but they’re not saying a thing😂🤐