Is Scarlet Whitch worth an awakening gem?

SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
Just got SW and I’ve heard that she is good. But with all the new champs out there. Is she still worth a generic AG?

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Abso-freaking-lutely!
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Member Posts: 183
    Dude, having an awakening gem for her is one of the luckiest gems you could get.
  • RaikisRaikis Member Posts: 173
    I love using her. She is still a beast! Worth AG, but you need lots of sig stones
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Go for it, one of the best 4 stars
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I know what SW can do. I 5* champs that end fights way faster than she can ever dream of. So she doesn't get used.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Member Posts: 314
    I have a solid team to do aq/aw and monthly eq that rarely changes. That being said, I usually have one slot open for any champ I want and more often than not that champion is scarlet witch.

If you can awaken her and and completely max her out, without a doubt do it. I did a while ago and I have no regrets.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Member Posts: 314
    edited January 2019
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    I have a solid team to do aq/aw and monthly eq that rarely changes. That being said, I usually have one slot open for any champ I want and more often than not that champion is scarlet witch.

If you can awaken her and and completely max her out, without a doubt do it. I did a while ago and I have no regrets.

edit: I use her 4* variant all the time in the uncollected monthly event quest.

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Member Posts: 294 ★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    Depends on where you are in the game. I have a r5 99 sig 4* that I could honestly sell and wouldn't miss her. Haven't used her since she's been turned into a piece of garbage from 12.0 update.... Ok. Don't waste a generic on her.
    She really isn’t garbage. She’s got so much utility and crazy damage outburst.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    I know what SW can do. I 5* champs that end fights way faster than she can ever dream of. So she doesn't get used.

Right, but we're comparing her to other 4*s. Can't us a 4 star gem on a 5 star champ.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Member Posts: 93
    Absolutely. If she ever came to 5*, she would instantly be among the best.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Agree with @OneManArmy. Who cares if you have sig stones? You will get them. SW will still clear a lot of content for you and when you are done with 4*s she will be one of the few that you still use. Definitely awaken her. Whatever newer 4* you awaken you will probably get eventually as a 5* or 6* anyway.